• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

07 Shark

It was the first sunny day in a while. Still cold, at around 50F, but I mobilized the family and we hit the yard. Heavy winds and rain combined with freezing temperatures had made our yard look like a Christmas tree lot had blown up. We cleared the debris, cleaned the gutters, and had what I like to consider "quality family time."

After scooping up the last pile of wet partially-decomposed pine needle muck off the deck, it was done, everything was squared away again, and it was time to enjoy being outside with a smoke. I went to my humidor and started to grab one of the sticks I have multiples of, when I saw my last Shark sitting under some daily smokers. I thought, "What am I saving that for?" and decided a sunny (though cold) day, with all my work done, was reason enough to enjoy this special cigar.

I'll let the pictures speak for the rest of the experience.

sharkka.jpg

...ashes on the deck; got to love that....
thumbs-up.gif
(sure never happens around here.....
tongue.gif
)

Don't feel badly about your "last" shark....I know this guy that lives reasonably close that has "more"......
whistling.gif

Cheers - B.B.S.

I have my one and only still sitting and waiting for me.

Nice back ground! Beautiful weather we are having huh? It has been mid 50s out here for almost the whole week. They are calling for high 40s to mid 50s for the next week!