• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 Tony Soprano Signature Series

kblair3d

MAMA MIA! Stand back this is a great looking stick or tommy-gunn (Haa get it see the reference) Ok but seriously this had me looking forward to why I started smoking 10 yrs ago. Its a conversation piece, a hey whatcha got there? Draw was a great burn even nice dark rich looking leaf held well through-out. Dont thing your going going anywhere fast with this piece! Sit down watch the Italian Soccer Serie A match and enjoy the game with a glass of wine or Stout

Hey, kblair3d! Welcome to CP.

Why don't you head over to the Introduction Forum HERE and post a little about yourself.

Also, fill out your profile HERE HERE and HERE.

Enjoy your stay!

Yes, do tell us a bit about yourself. As for the CAO Sopranos, mighty fine smokes. However, they're overpriced. I heard once that Internet sales are discouraged, but I still find em discounted occasionally and grab a fiver.

Yes, do tell us a bit about yourself. As for the CAO Sopranos, mighty fine smokes. However, they're overpriced. I heard once that Internet sales are discouraged, but I still find em discounted occasionally and grab a fiver.

Got a couple of these sitting in the humi that I can't wait to smoke, but why would internet sales for these be discouraged? I am not questioning your statement whatsoever, just honestly curious to see why it would be discouraged for this particular smoke?

I don't know about now, but I'm pretty sure about it while the series was still running. No Internet sales, at least none overt.

The Sopranos are one of my favorite smokes, they have such a good flavor to em. I have a box of Soldiers in the cooler resting, as Ive found they are excllent with about a year or so on them. JR had em on sale in January I think the Associates were like $120, Soldiers $150, and the Boss were like $170, as part of their Schip sale thing. I kick myself for not picking up another box of em at the time, but I simply didnt have the room for another box.

The Sopranos are one of my favorite smokes, they have such a good flavor to em. I have a box of Soldiers in the cooler resting, as Ive found they are excllent with about a year or so on them. JR had em on sale in January I think the Associates were like $120, Soldiers $150, and the Boss were like $170, as part of their Schip sale thing. I kick myself for not picking up another box of em at the time, but I simply didnt have the room for another box.

I saw that sale myself. I got the catalog and once I saw how cheap the Sopranos were I went on to pick up a box of the soldiers and they were already sold out. Ill just have to pick up a single here and there from my B&M.

I saw that sale myself. I got the catalog and once I saw how cheap the Sopranos were I went on to pick up a box of the soldiers and they were already sold out. Ill just have to pick up a single here and there from my B&M.

They must have had a few boxes left that just weren't selling, as they no longer have them listed on their site.