• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 year contest

We have a winner!

Gawntrail @ 2450 takes it!

Hey gawntrail, share the wealth from your winnings with those less fortunate! Congrats!

I say we should have more of these contests.

:thumbs:

Woohooooooo!!

I'd like to take this time to thank AVB for the contest. And a special thanks to a few of you that goaded AVB into a couple of extra posts. I thought for sure we were on The Price is Right.

Gawntrail = 2450

I'll bid 2451..........and I'll take 2449.

Well, I'm sure AVB will grab up something good. Always a hoot here at CP.

Thanks again AVB!! :thumbs:

M. Gipson

Contests are always fun here at CP, maybe someday I'll win one and find out how much. :p

I received the prize pack that AVB sent. There was a great selection of Ghurka sticks in that box. Thanks. Oh, BTW........That $20 bill inside the baggie was damn nice of you. Nothing better than winning a contest then getting cigars AND cash for it.......

Thanks again AVB, you are a swell guy.

M. Gipson

gawntrail said:
That $20 bill inside the baggie was damn nice of you. Nothing better than winning a contest then getting cigars AND cash for it.......

M. Gipson
Damn, that was the $20 I was going to sent to Joe so he could do all that Secret Santa crap for me. You know, four $5 sticks that you send to Joe so he can remail them. :p :p

gawntrail said:
I received the prize pack that AVB sent. There was a great selection of Ghurka sticks in that box. Thanks. Oh, BTW........That $20 bill inside the baggie was damn nice of you. Nothing better than winning a contest then getting cigars AND cash for it.......

M. Gipson
Did ya think he was going to send anything other than Gurkha's? Enjoy them!

$20, I need to win one of his contests.

Gregor

gregor22 said:

Gregor
Hey, I gave him a chioce. I asked if he wanted a Gurkha sampler or something else. Just 'cause I didn't tell him the "something else" was a Hemingway, Diamond Crown, Torano Signature, Padron 1964 etc.etc.......... :D

Y'all 'ill be my Gurkha whores someday!

AVB said:
gregor22 said:

Gregor
Hey, I gave him a chioce. I asked if he wanted a Gurkha sampler or something else. Just 'cause I didn't tell him the "something else" was a Hemingway, Diamond Crown, Torano Signature, Padron 1964 etc.etc.......... :D

Y'all 'ill be my Gurkha whores someday!
I'm very pleased with what AVB sent. They are great sticks. I've smoked two so far and have been pleasantly surprised.

I just got the CI holiday catalog and have been debating on some of these for myself. I've only smoked one in the past and now these are making a good case to be a regular for me. They are a high quality stick and are very reasonable on the wallet. A good combination for me.

I especially dig the bands. That dude looks like he means business.

Thanks again AVB! :thumbs:

M. Gipson

Wait until you try the silver band ones especially the Signature 101. :thumbs:

Which have you had so far?

AVB said:
Wait until you try the silver band ones especially the Signature 101. :thumbs:

Which have you had so far?
I did try that silver band maddy. Nice smoke, very deep flavors. My kids even liked how it smelled. And Saturday night I smoked #3 I think. I'll check tonight which ones are missing. That cognac infused dude smells great. And that O Bold Maddy is crying to be smoked tonight.

Again, thanks for the great smokes. And that $20 came in handy yesterday for lunch........... :thumbs:

Double Cheeseburger w/Pastrami
Onion Rings
Fries
and a super thick Vanilla shake
$7.45

Today is Cafeteria Salad Bar - $1.75 :lookup:

M. Gipson

I just numbered them for your reference; I don't remember what stick is what number.

I know you're kidding about the twenty 'cause my wife would have beat you to it long before it made it into a box. :0 :p

AVB said:
I just numbered them for your reference; I don't remember what stick is what number.

I know you're kidding about the twenty 'cause my wife would have beat you to it long before it made it into a box. :0 :p
And my wife would have sniffed it from across the room. But, I did have the Double Cheeseburger w/Pastrami yesterday.........it just was on my dime :)

M. Gipson