• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10,000 Barbershoppers invading Denver

Horse

Member 200
Howdy y'all

Will be landing in Denver Tues 7/3 @ 6ish. Staying @ the Hyatt Regency-w/o auto. As best as I can figure, that same evening will be my best opportunity to gather if'n anyone is inclined to do so.

The assorted contests run through Saturday night. You'll probably find impromptu gatherings of folks singing EVERYWHERE in town the entire week...ie street corners, any and all restaurants, etc.
Some will be good, some not...but on stage that week is the world's best at what we do.

OC Times Quartet these kids have groupies galore.

If you're stuck downtown then Churchill's is probably the best bet indoors. Of course this time of year there are a few outdoor oppertunities as well. I'll have to talk with the wife and see if I can make it that night.

Yep, I'll check on a hall pass. Definitely Churchill's. You have to do Churchill's just once in your life to say that you've been there.

Dagnabit, I have a previous engagement that night! Matt & Bruce will have to carry the torch.

when/ where I might not be able to smoke, but i will come and talk :)

I will be there between 7 and 7:30, Churchills, right? and tomorrow, right?

Yup. Churchills..I allegedly hit the ground @6 but we've had record rains in DFW and flights galore have been delayed lately. If I get in late, I'll just grab a ride straight to Churchill's. 7ish is the targeted time.

Yup. Churchills..I allegedly hit the ground @6 but we've had record rains in DFW and flights galore have been delayed lately. If I get in late, I'll just grab a ride straight to Churchill's. 7ish is the targeted time.

Sounds good.

I will be a game time decision for tonight guys. (A) Pregnant wife (B) Pregnant wife that let me spend 4 days in Vegas a couple of weeks ago. Hall passes are pretty expensive these days...

Well I hope you can show up Jonas, if not we will catch you next time.

-Leo

I will be a game time decision for tonight guys. (A) Pregnant wife (B) Pregnant wife that let me spend 4 days in Vegas a couple of weeks ago. Hall passes are pretty expensive these days...
What, you scared of a little pregnant woman? ???

Well guys, sorry it never came to fruition. I didn't get to downtown till 8:45 or so. We were rained in @ DFW. Wednesday thru Saturday, we never got out of the Pepsi Center till after 11pm.
Had an excellent time in y'alls fine city though. Lots of eye candy along the outdoor mall. :thumbs:

Just to make you all feel bad I had a great night of smoking with Mark when he was in Salt Lake a couple of years ago. Y'all missed out big time.

Summer skirts on the 16th street mall just make life worth living. It almost makes me want to work downtown again.

Glad you had a good time, Mark. The piece I saw on the news showed me 15K people who are passionate about singing.