• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10 % Summer Discount

Manuel

BETWEEN AUGUST 1 AND AUGUST 31 ONLY, FREE SHIPPING WITH GUARANTEED DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD PLUS 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ORDERS PLACED ONLINE

After spending the month of July implementing our new shipping procedures, improved packaging, and securing new shipping couriers, we are ready to ship our vast selection of Cuban Cigars FREE by currier with GUARANTEED DELIVERY and QUALITY anywhere in the world. In addition, for the month of August only, we are offering a discount of 10% of the order's totals, either as a cash discount or as additional bonus cigars.

Check our new inventory online at www.cigartradingonline.com and don't forget that the 10% discount ends August 31, 2002
Manuel
www.cigartradingonline.com
HTML:

Manuel, why not donate to the Land Of Lincoln Herf II Charity Herf? It'll give some people who don't know about your site a little more insight to the product you can supply. Thanks, Matt R.

Matt, if they do contribute to the Herf let me know so I can see what they have to offer. I'm very interested in the quality of their product before ordering. Thanks!

I have a question for some of the other FOGs on this site...yeah, that includes me by the way. This retailer was one that I had bookmarked - months ago, since they sell singles of Cohibas, etc. When my computer crashed a while back the info was lost, but here it is again...finally. My question is - has any one ordered from this retailer in Spain? Are they reputable? What about quality? No insult or dis intended, but I'm not familiar with ANY Spanish retailers. Any previous experience with this retailer, opinions, or info sent to me via CP messenger or as a follow up to my post...would be greatly appreciated.

Many of the newer members have asked for retailers that sell singles of ISOMs, and this company was one that I remembered, but I didn't have their website information to pass along. I'm sure the newer members, in addition to myself, would be interested in anyone's previous history with these folks. Thanks!

(By the way...Manuel's prices look great! I'm also aware that Spain, as a country, is the largest recipient of Cuban cigars on the planet.)

Sam J.

Well, if Manuel is so kind as to donate some product to the LOL HerfII Charity (which would be a wonderful gesture)...I'm hoping to find out for myself, because I am also very interested in using him as a retailer. The site looks great and I have had it bookmarked also, but have yet to speak with anyone who has used them. :)

Someone ought to tell Manuel that there's some interest in his store. It doesn't look like he's been back since his first (as so far, ONLY) post to the site.

Dave ???

Yeah, I noticed that too.

I'm restricted from accessing his sight from work! Wonder why? ???

I think Manuel has posted here before, under another handle. Didn't he used to have a banner on here? I thought I remembered seeing one a while back, though I could be wrong as I tend to ignore banners (sorry hbooker LMAO). At any rate, I have heard from Manuel and he is sending a donation to LOL Herf II, Monte A's I believe.

Great to hear Matt....... very smart business man.

I also had contacted Manuel about shipping info. If anyones interested send me a PM.

Banner is still on the Homepage guys.

I've not order from Manuel, yet. But from comments I've read on other boards quality and delivery is good.

Funny how we overlook those things after a while eh, Bill? ???

Monte A?? My first isom......

Need to get a couple more of those babies! :D

That was beautiful Lee....... :sign:

Anyone wanting to learn mooching from a professional need look no further. Damn near brought a tear to my eye....ROFLMAO! ;) :p

I love seeing a master at work.....its a beautiful thing! :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

Yes your right Kenny.

I think Lee has taken it to the next level. :sign:

Lookout Matt theres a new resident mooch in town and he goes by the name of Leebo. :sign:

ROTFLMAO

bowdown.gif