• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1000 post Contest

Garretbuckeye, you WERE the correct winner but you disqualified yourself ALSO...

So the contest hase changed..... First person to post the name of the person that I recieved my first bomb from WINS..
Freebern = Brandon

interesting...

good luck fellas.

sorry i messed up your contest. if i had it to do over again, i'd do it the same (but not guess 107 of course). I've got an almost-empty cooler laughing at me.

can't blame a newb for tryin'... oh wait, sure you can!

Damn...I just searched for it and got it. Congrats Michal! :thumbs:

Thanks Tim, and thank You all guys :)
I dont know how I did it, I just found the answer in a moment :)

Thanks for the contest and congratulations again!

It did make my morning a whole lot more interesting! Killed about 30 minutes quickly searching through old tkoepp messages. Just 90 more minutes til I'm out of the office today! :thumbs:

Congratulations to Michal as well, a contest whore like myself (look out, I'll be having one on our mutual 6 month anniversary - April 6).

(look out, I'll be having one on our mutual 6 month anniversary - April 6).
Hope that the prize will be some desktop humidor, because I think I'll need another one ;)

And about this contest - I could only accept the half of the prize... so be aware brothers..... be aware....... :whistling:

Got the package Tim, thanks a lot... but... where am I supposed to put that extra one in? :whistling: :laugh:

Got the package Tim, thanks a lot... but... where am I supposed to put that extra one in? :whistling: :laugh:

Smoke it, as I hear strawberry is a VERY popular flavor this time of the year :sign: :laugh: