• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

100th Post Contest

JetDr

D.I.L.F.
First contest so go easy on the new guy.

Up for reward is two good smokes. Well I can't really say they are good smokes, as I've never smoked them. Instead they have been patiently awaiting my 100th post in my humi.

You are all much better at this than myself so I will say the rules are the normal ones posted. Final decision is mine. There is only one right answer. All guesses must be posted in this topic as I will not receive guesses via pm. I want there to be no doubt of favortism toward any members, so everything is in the open. (unless you are the giving type, then I take bribes, j/k)

Quite honestly I'm a little embarressed that it took me this long to make 100 posts. I mean really, look at the Volusianator and Bilder. Who can compete with these fine gentlemen?

Now for the question...

My first cigar was smoked, and by the way, gave me a mad buzz, about 2 years ago.

What was my first cigar? :whistling:

Good Luck

Swisher sweet?

makers mark

Yep D, you beat me to it.... :cool:

From "INTRODUCE YOURSELF"...

"I sent the wife to buy a box of Makers Mark Cigars for the guys at work, and found myself having my first smoke ever"

Good Contest though..... :thumbs:

Wow, Double D is good in a mere 4 minutes. I guess I will have to make all future contest harder. Double D, I will PM you with details. Congrats.

And by the way, I can't believe I used to pay 10 dollars a stick for Makers Mark Cigars. I now know the error of my ways. :D

congrats on your 100th post Jetdr smoke a good one and thanks for the contest.

oops damn now I owe all of you a contest this contest made me go over 500.

Quite honestly I'm a little embarressed that it took me this long to make 100 posts. I mean really, look at the Volusianator and Bilder. Who can compete with these fine gentlemen?
Oh come on! Its not about the posts, its about their content. Its not a rule that person with 400 posts in 1 month is better than the one with 200. :)

btw. nice fast-contest ;)

:thumbs: