• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10th Anniversery Smokes

STYX&STONED

READ MY LIPS!!!!!
Taking off early Wendesday morning for the condo on Siesta Key to enjoy my 10th and my two favorite sports....SMOKING & DRINKING :D

Line up in the travel humi is:

2 x Edicion de Silvo (a gift from a great bro, to be shared with another great bro)
1 x VR Don Alejandro 12/02
1 x A. Fuente 8-5-8 Sun Grown
1 x A. Fuente Anejo Cedar Wraped Torp
1 x H. Upmann Sir Winston 11/00
1 x Opus X Robusto
2 x Romeo y Julieta Exhibition #4 7/98
1 x SLR Double Corona 9/02
1 x A. Fuente Hemingway Maddie Untold Story
1 x La Flor de Cano Corona 6/98
1 x Bolivar Beli Fino 5/02
1 x Montecristo #2 11/98
1 x Ashton VSG
1 x Comacho Liberty

And plan to head to Ybor City as soon as we get of the plane in Tampa to grab all the Anejos I can get my grubby dick beaters on.

As far as the second sport goes, Thursday is Cinco De Mayo and the drink of choice will be with out any doubt TAQUIELA for the week. They shut down the island late Wednesday night to traffic and party from 12:00am till 12:00am on Thursday.

CAN"T WAIT TO GET THERE, OR ATLEAST THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!

Is this your 10th anniversery of smoking and drinking or does the better half get a few minutes in the plan somewhere? ;)

JK, Have a great time!

Ray, you obviously have never had the good fortune of meeting Gary's wife. She is such a sweetheart, and, as Gary will probably agree, way out of his league.

Gary, have a great time, and I will catch you the next time I am back home. I actually had good news tonight, too, and I may be back for good in September. I will keep you updated.

Again, have a great time on the anniversary trip...

ALostTexan

Yea, she is one of the good ones thats for sure.

Glad to hear you are coming home in September Bro. Hope we gat a chance to herf before then, but I guess September is better than not at all.

And I guess I should of said, she'll be right by my side incase I need picked up :laugh:

EDIT TO ADD THE WIFE'S THOUGHTS: "That was nice of the " A lost Texan" to say!! But I have already told you.. I'M LEAVING YOU WHERE YOU FALL" :laugh: !!

Very nice smokes there. Enjoy the time off and the smokes.