• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

11 guests!!!

Phil

If the web address cigarpass.com is still in its current state, which it is I just checked. How do we have 11 guests?????

That just doesnt make any sense to me. ???

they have reached the board but will not automatically be logged in...probably just haven't put it together yet

So your saying that that is just 11 of us members, not logged in??

I guess that makes sense, but, why would they not log in?

they probably haven't realized that they were not automatically logged in like the normally would be

actually, i'm finally being logged in automatically!
it took the site blowing up, but hey, you have to
pay a price sometimes!

It's not guests. Its "spiders" sent in by the search engines to add to the lists that they maintain.

DAMMIT,

SD beat me to the explanation by mere minutes!!!

He's too fast for me!!

But yes Phil "What he said"

SD_Stack said:
It's not guests. Its "spiders" sent in by the search engines to add to the lists that they maintain.
Wow, really!!!

Thats kinda freaky!!

auuuugghhhh!! spiders!!<stomp...stomp...stomp...>
i hate spiders!<stomp...stomp...stomp...>

why would you even bother stomping on spiders to get them dead?
you get your feet all messy.

there was a few bugs in my apartment today, er yesterday.

so, what i did was take out one of my lighters, and a static guard spray, and watch the bugs spontaneiously combust.

it's pretty fun!

I just spray 409 on everything... especially wasps. Something in there makes the bugs (insects) just stop moving. Then it becomes like a state fair game. Whack-a-bug. :D

thejollyco said:
so, what i did was take out one of my lighters, and a static guard spray, and watch the bugs spontaneiously combust.

it's pretty fun!
:lookup: ummmmmmm, that sounds like you might turn into a pyro if your not carefull!!

J/k :D