• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

12 Angry Men

Which one should i smoke first? (group 1)

• 5 Vegas Triple-A

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Diesel Unholy Cocktail

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Graycliff Turb

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Gurkha’s Park Ave. Series 44 Torpedo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Robusto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • La Herencia Cubana Robusto

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

CoastieET90

Ordered the "12 Angry Men" from cigars international,they should be delivered today, so I'm going to put them in the humidor, and probably the winner this weekend sometime.....

Let me know which one you'd smoke first out of the group!

Thanks,

Rob

Should I tell him?

Doc.

No. You've done your good deed for the day, so I think you'll be fine. Plus, isn't this his second "Tell me what to smoke contest!" thread? Or was that some other idiot? :p

Lol that other idiot was me. Being the new guy I was trying to make it fun for me to let the more experienced people guide me with what I had. I did notice however that my thread didn't take off at all so I decided it would be my last lol. Oh well I've gotten some good advice anyways with some recommendations for good sticks to try and thanks to you all for that! Anyways rob go with the diesel lol

And when you get the chance follow the other advice and go with padron.

Padron 2000
WOAM or WOAN
Gran Habano #5
Oliva Serie V Double Robusto
Nub 460

Start with those and go from there.

Thanks for the input from the two people that had an opinion. and I can't come up with a better way to put it.....i was looking for input from a more experienced smoker on what i already had.

Rob

scratch that. 3 people.

Thanks for the input from the two people that had an opinion. and I can't come up with a better way to put it.....i was looking for input from a more experienced smoker on what i already had.

Rob

scratch that. 3 people.

You really want an opinion from an experienced cigar smoker? You got a bunch of dog rockets, young fella and nothing you got is worth smoking. Fuggin' newb and a puddle pirate to boot with an attitude.. Watch out for that blue water.

Doc.

You already ordered them so you will get a chance to form your own opinion. That is the ONLY opinion that matters. Think about it!!

If someone else likes a cigar and you don't their opinion would be absolutely worthless to you. Or vice versa.

Have fun smoking them and MAYBE learn a bit about what kind of cigars you like. But mainly just enjoy yourself!

Doc ---> wasn't trying to come across as having an attitude, and i apologize if it seemed that way. and yes i was looking for an opinion from a more experienced smoker. i only recently started smoking cigars.....

Vortex --> thanks for the input.

Levi --> Diesel was pretty good, strong bite at first.....but try with coffee.....(turned out pretty nicely)

Doc, easy with the puddle pirate stuff sir, if (god forbid) you end up in trouble while boating, us puddle pirates are usually the first to come after you, no matter the weather. i may not be in the helicopter that comes to help, but i work on the radios that are used to communicate with you when you make that call for help. :D

Respectfully!!!!

Rob

(Levi, smoke shop. 530ish?)

So you're a FOBBIT! :laugh:

Doc ---> wasn't trying to come across as having an attitude, and i apologize if it seemed that way. and yes i was looking for an opinion from a more experienced smoker. i only recently started smoking cigars.....

Vortex --> thanks for the input.

Levi --> Diesel was pretty good, strong bite at first.....but try with coffee.....(turned out pretty nicely)

Doc, easy with the puddle pirate stuff sir, if (god forbid) you end up in trouble while boating, us puddle pirates are usually the first to come after you, no matter the weather. i may not be in the helicopter that comes to help, but i work on the radios that are used to communicate with you when you make that call for help. :D

Respectfully!!!!

Rob

(Levi, smoke shop. 530ish?)

You can call me Doc. You can call me Chief. Don't call me sir. I worked for a living. If you can't handle the abuse you shouldn't have joined the CG. I mean come on, with that cover and all.:laugh:

Doc.

So you're a FOBBIT! :laugh:

FOBBIT?

He's a boot! You got your crow yet?

Doc.

Doc --> will do doc. (understandable, we puddle jumpers work for a living too.) when you say cover are you referring to our retarded looking dress uniform cover? And believe me i can handle abuse, did get through bootcamp.... :laugh:

Yes, i have my crow. :D made 3rd last december.

Jeez, Lord knows I try to stay current.

REMF
Pogue

Old School

Fobbit

New School.

A combination between FOB (Forward Operating Base) and a Hobbit as in a Hobbit never leaves the shire, a Fobbit.........fill in the blanks ;)

Jeez, Lord knows I try to stay current.

REMF
Pogue

Old School

Fobbit

New School.

A combination between FOB (Forward Operating Base) and a Hobbit as in a Hobbit never leaves the shire, a Fobbit.........fill in the blanks ;)

got it. :laugh: