• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

12-Pack Specials at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

We have a pair of discounted 12-pack samplers available on our website right now.  There's a nice collection of some of the more popular cigars in store called the Hot12.  This one gets you two each of: La Aroma de Cuba Noblesse, Arturo Fuente Anejo #60, Illusione Fume d'Amour Capristanos, Regius Exclusivo USA Toro, La Flor Dominicana 1994 Conga and Viva Republica Propaganda Disinformation.  Regular retail price is $128.70, we have the 12-pack available for $86.50 right now.  

The other 12-pack we have is a collection of cigars from Warped.  This one gets you two each of: El Oso Mama, El Oso Papa, El Oso Cub, Flor del Valle Cristales, Flor del Valle Gran Valle and La Colmena No. 44.  The El Oso's and La Colmena's are made in the El Titan de Bronze factory and the Flor del Valle's are made entirely with Aganorsa tobaccos and rolled in the Casa Fernandez facilities in Nicaragua.  The regular retail price for this collection is $139.40, we have the Warped Sampler available on our website for $104.

We will also be getting some more 10-count tins of the Warped La Colmena Unico Especial today.  Single cigars and the 10-count tins are in stock on our website.

That's all the news for now.  I hope the new year has been good to everyone so far.  

Cheers,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer 
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

312-782-7898
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Thanks for the heads up. I have had one El Oso cub and a couple of the La Colmena. They are some pretty good smokes.

I smoked a ton of those La Colmena's when they first came out, awesome cigars.  Lately it seems like the El Oso is my go to cigar from them.  Where the La Colmena has more of a creamy, cedary profile those El Oso seem to have a little more spice with some leathery flavor.  The El Oso also seems to have a little more strength to it, pushing into the medium-to-full bodied range.  

Warped put out some great cigars in 2014, I'm definitely interested to see what they do this year.

JackSchwartz said:
I smoked a ton of those La Colmena's when they first came out, awesome cigars.  Lately it seems like the El Oso is my go to cigar from them.  Where the La Colmena has more of a creamy, cedary profile those El Oso seem to have a little more spice with some leathery flavor.  The El Oso also seems to have a little more strength to it, pushing into the medium-to-full bodied range.  

Warped put out some great cigars in 2014, I'm definitely interested to see what they do this year.
I would say our impressions are pretty darn close. Have you tried the Flor Del Valle? If so, what are your thoughts.

I've smoked a decent amount of the Flor del Valle and I'm still not sure what I think of them!  I expected a little more spice and definitely some more body or richness to them since they use Aganorsa tobaccos.  I have a hard time describing the flavors as well.  I remember seeing a review of them where someone mentioned green tea flavors and I think that's a fairly spot one assessment, they do have a sort of herbal flavor to them.  Green tea, to me, has a sort of subtle and delicate flavor to it and the Flor del Valle's kind of go along that path, meaning there's not really a flavor in the cigar that particularly stands out.  It's a cigar that you kind of have to pay attention to when you're smoking it, not a cigar that grabs your attention.  

It's been a little while since I've smoked one but if I'm describing the flavors I'd say there's an overall herbal profile to them with a little earthiness (maybe more grassy than earthy) and a very subtle underlying spiciness (like nutmeg or allspice).  The cigar is probably best smoked in the morning when you have a fresh palate.  

Did you get a chance to smoke any of the Don Reynaldo from them?  

I didn't even know about that one. May have to check RField if they still have.

They only made 100 boxes of them.  We had all ours sold before they arrived so I never got the chance to smoke one.  Sounded like an great blend; Dominican and Nicaraguan filler tobaccos with a Dominican Corojo wrapper.    

I will let you know if I find some. Will get you one if they do.

Let me know if you find any.  We can do a trade or I can pay, doesn't matter to me. 

Spoke to one of the guys at Rfield and and he said they should be getting the last of their allotment soon.  He will try to hold a couple of sticks for us if possible.  I will let you know when I hear anything.

Wow, I didn't think there was any chance you'd find any.  Never underestimate a motivated cigar smoker!  If you can only get your hands on one or two don't worry about me.  I appreciate you going through the effort, keeping my fingers crossed.

I just put five sizes of Arturo Fuente Hemingway Maduro on sale on our website.  Single cigars and full boxes are discounted.

We flew through our inventory of La Colmena Unico Especial but I was able to get more tins on order from Warped.  Those should be shipping out to us today so I expect them to be in stock no later than Wednesday next week.  I have single cigars and the 10-count tins marked for pre-order on our website.

We have a new 10-Lancero Sampler available on our website.  You get a discount on the cigars and free UPS Ground shipping (only in the continental US) when you order.  Our website isn't set up to apply the free shipping, we will deduct the amount when we process the order.  The Lancero sampler gets you one each of: 

Nat Sherman Timeless Super Lancero, Illusione ~hl~ Maduro, Casa Fernandez, Regius USA Lancero Extra, La Flor Dominicana Oscuro, La Flor Dominicana DL, La Flor Dominicana Air Bender Villano, El Oso Mama, La Palina Goldie and La Colmena No. 36.

The regular retail price for the cigars is $113.90, they're available for $85.50 right now.

Also, a new shipment of Ninfamaniac cigars from Crux just arrived.  We have single cigars and 30-count boxes of both the Ninfamaniac and Ninfamaniac Dark available again.  

Thank you,
Eric