• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

13Fox -1, Kansas Bar Exam -0

13Fox

Like the title says, I got my results from the bar exam back. I found out on Friday afternoon as I was headed out of town. Talk about a great way to start the holiday weekend.

It's a huge relief and weight off of my shoulders. I'll be sworn in on the 25th of this month and then leave for Ft. Lee to start JAG training on the 25th of October.

I'm looking forward to the next step, and although it will be strange to leave the enlisted ranks of the Infantry and artillery for a "pogue" type job, I'm excited about it nonetheless.

Thanks again for all the advice and encouragement from all of the members of this board as I was preparing.

No more steel on target for you. Being a Mustang is great because you know more than all those new LTs. Congrats!

Congratulations! That is great news and you should be proud of the accomplishment.

Congrats 13Fox! Passing your professional practise exams must be a wonderful feeling. I've got a few years to go.

Damn, nice work. Good luck in the future, and congrats for the present. :thumbs: