• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

15 Minute Cigars

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes I only want to smoke for 15 or 20 minutes. Like if I go out to a restaurant and sit outside, I may only want a small cigar that lasts no longer than 20 minutes. I don't like those cheap machine mades. I'm looking for something decent. I know I could smoke a regular cigar, and then put it out, but I don't want to be bothered doing that or wasting a cigar.

Please post all recommendations for little cigars. Also post if it's a mild/strong cigar, and the flavors it gives off - pepper/creamy/coffee...

Thanks,
Rod :)

Agree on the Exquisitos.... tasty little suckers! Also, try the Fuente tinned Cubanitos.... these little cigarillos sure pack a punch in the flavor department... especially if you like that cameroon spice!

Aloha,

Wade

My $.02 worth is the AF Exquisitos...actually, you will get close to 30 minutes from the babies...I am pretty sure they are short filler, but for th size they pack a kick in the lower...well, you know. It is a straight forwaard smoke that is 1 dimensional...but it is only a cigarillo in a cigar body. I have never had a smoke in this size that I liked except this one...

Emo

I'm not sure if the following cigars would quality as a 20 minute smoke... depends on the speed of your puffing but here are a few of my favorite shorties....

Sosa Petit Cetro (nattie & maddie)
Party Shorts
Dip 5
RyJ TPC
RASCC

I've been hearing some good things about the new Padron minis too... haven't tried these yet so I'd like to hear any comments if you Bruddahs have tried it!

Aloha,

Wade

ERDM Cafe Au Lait
Quintero Londales(Habana)

Any of the tres petite vitola..though they will last closer to 30 minutes, I don't mind putting them out if they aren't quite done. My favorite real small smoke lately has been Montecristo Joyitas...especially poker's. :)

bolivar chicos are nice.

for domestics, i recently had 2 tins of hdm excalibur mini's. i'd say this was more like a 10 minute smoke. mild, connecticut shade, mixed filler.

Another one to put on the "must try" list!!

A 15 minute cigar? I never knew there was such a thing - just over exaggerated cigarettes!

:D :sign: :D

Actually never tried anything that short...

small...

thin...

:lookup:

This is sounding pretty bad - I'll shut up now :p

Sam

Miami Suites, Rum flavor. Takes the edge off the day!! :D

I am a bit fond of the Partagas Black Label Minis, they are a strong tobac with a hint of pepper but for the most part just good strong tobacco flavor.

Thanks everyone for all the tips. Now I have quite a few to pick from.

PB - I had an MS the other night. :love: