• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

15% OFF Anything and Everything at Tobacco Road

preembargo

Sleeping not so peacefully
Brothers, After getting to meet more than a few members of CigarPass, the management at Tobacco Road is very impressed with the character of this brotherhood. So Jim is offering a 15% discount to all CP members. Just come in and introduce yourself as a member of CigarPass. That’s all there is to it, You’re a member – you get %15 off.

Brothers, After getting to meet more than a few members of CigarPass, the management at Tobacco Road is very impressed with the character of this brotherhood. So Jim is offering a 15% discount to all CP members. Just come in and introduce yourself as a member of CigarPass. That’s all there is to it, You’re a member – you get %15 off.
That's a real nice deal Mike! :thumbs:

That's a real nice deal Mike! :thumbs:
Do you have a web address?

Sorry, Tobacco Road doesn’t do internet sales.

But, check out the newbie Trade Thread :whistling: and Welcome to CP.

Thanks to Mike and Jim for this discount! :thumbs:

Thanks Mike, just email me my E-ticket and I'll take a Beatles flight over to Tobacco Road :laugh:

Brian

That's awesome, I guess I will have to buy my weeks worth of cigars since I did want to fly with anything!!!

Thank you. That's mighty BOYL of y'all. :sign: :D

ROADTRIP!!!! ;)

So where is this Tobacco Road? I like the name, very fitting. :thumbs:

Very generous of you and Jim...Class acts all the way...

Very nice! You guys over there at TR are always thinking about others. Now all you have to do is get Jim to post on this thread so we can thank him personally. I don't think I have ever seen him on the board...

Thanks guys! Gonna have to snag some more of those La Puntas next month...

mac

Very nice! You guys over there at TR are always thinking about others. Now all you have to do is get Jim to post on this thread so we can thank him personally. I don't think I have ever seen him on the board...

mac

Too late! I bought them Saturday after you left! :sign:

mac

He sees you, he tends to read more laugh a little and post less!

Thanks TR Jim and Mike for every thing! :thumbs: