• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

15 years ago...

huskerMike

...I married her. Today things seem to be better than ever. :)

We have actually been together for 21 years. I met her when I was a junior in high school. It was supposed to be just a physical relationship. :0 Oops, we got hitched and the rest, as they say is history.

Congrats! Today is the 21st anniversary of a good friend of mine, also.

Congratulations to you and the Mrs. :thumbs:

Congratulations Mike!

I'm gearing up to ask mine to marry me. Just picked up the ring a few weeks ago (holding off to throw off the scent of jewlery heheheh). Any advice fellas?

congrats Mike :thumbs:

Smokintone, you should start a thread on suggestions for poping the question. How about a contest for the best idea hint hint ;)

Hey Tony, was at the Marble Slab (Swank Ice Cream Shop) the other day, and there were two couples there eating Ice Cream, and one girl, as she was taking a bite, found her Engagement Ring in her Ice Cream (put there by the guy who was smiling from ear to ear) It was so cool (actually it was cold, lol) Everybody was crying, Laughing and hugging. Awsome sight it was.

Congrats, Mike!! Had my 9th this month as well! May you have many more!

Lee :D :thumbs:

Thanks, guys. I am getting ready to go drop off the kids so that huskerMrs. and I can have a nice quiet evening. Not too quiet, though. :p

J Lew said:
congrats Mike  :thumbs:

Smokintone, you should start a thread on suggestions for poping the question. How about a contest for the best idea hint hint ;)
JL-

Good idea.. Gonna have to think up a good enough prize....

-Tony

PB... In California the would be bride would sue the ice cream place because she found it in her ice cream!!! :p

* go figure*