• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2 cigars received - from who?

That’s what I was thinking however no note inside.
Ya he didnt send me a note either but I believe they are the cigars for use to review. I had one today will smoke the other on sunday.

Last edited:
That’s what I was thinking however no note inside.

I've read about this... it's the Sinaloa Cartel... they're fetanyl-laced. Carefully don a hazmat suit and pack them up carefully.. get them to me overnight and I'll dispose of them using my patented cigar disposal unit.

Hurry, time is of the essence!

Ya he didnt send me a note either but I believe they are the cigars for use to review. I had one today will smoke the other on sunday.

That's how mine were also. No note just two unbanned cigars wrapped in newspaper.

I received two cigars wrapped in newspaper the other day. No note inside. Curious who sent them?

Thanks,
Rod
Yeah those are mine I sent out three packages last week, should have left a note, sorry for the misunderstanding

You guys have any suggestions how else i should wrap them? I did the best I could but I was a bit time restrained

Please whenever you guys get the chance to smoke 1 or 2 cigars message me back your reviews and thoughts, I should be sending the rest out by Wednesday and after that I got more things for you guys to try if you do not mind :), additionally I sent two for your discretion you are free to dissect 1 smoke the other, or gift 1, its up to you guys. Again I am very appreciative of how welcoming this forum has been

Please whenever you guys get the chance to smoke 1 or 2 cigars message me back your reviews and thoughts, I should be sending the rest out by Wednesday and after that I got more things for you guys to try if you do not mind :), additionally I sent two for your discretion you are free to dissect 1 smoke the other, or gift 1, its up to you guys. Again I am very appreciative of how welcoming this forum has been

I would recommend using cigar baggies next time and not newspaper. The newspaper can impart unwanted flavors. These cigars smell very fresh, are you able to tell us a little about them?