• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

$20. Many choices.

Add that $20 bucks to your Valentines budget and show your girl how special she is, pm me your addy, and I'll send you some cigars.

Haha, this $20 is marked for cigars.

She'd flip out on me if I tried to get her more. She really didn't want anything but a nice meal on Valentine's Day (and we're not a typical couple, so yes, she really meant that :p)

Thanks much for the offer though; I PMed you. :)

Great! You just bought $20 worth of cigars from me.

Now I'm slipping $20 bucks in your pocket so you can make dinner just a bit nicer.

Now I'm slipping $20 bucks in your pocket so you can make dinner just a bit nicer.

$20 is three more glasses of wine bro... Think of the short and long term gains. :cool:

Add that $20 bucks to your Valentines budget and show your girl how special she is, pm me your addy, and I'll send you some cigars.

Haha, this $20 is marked for cigars.

She'd flip out on me if I tried to get her more. She really didn't want anything but a nice meal on Valentine's Day (and we're not a typical couple, so yes, she really meant that :p)

Thanks much for the offer though; I PMed you. :)
Take it from an old sailor, who's laid more pipe than a shipfitter ;) , that's bullshit. No such women exist.

Doc.

Great move, Mike!!!

Trust me, preembargo is one of the best around these parts...

Chateau Fuente sungrown should be one of your choices. Best $3.50 on the planet.

Doc

I can't offer a better cigar than the CF Sungrown. You won't be disappointed.

$20 is three more glasses of wine bro... Think of the short and long term gains. :cool:

three glasses? wow over here i think i get one and a half

Wine? $20 bucks is a 30 of keystone, my friend. :laugh: :laugh:

Spend the 20 more on your girl, she sounds like a keeper. She'll appreciate it. Whenever my girl tries to pay for dinner etc I take that money and spend it back on her. It is very worth it :thumbs:

Buy a Padron 2000, you won't regret it.

I was surprised to see this Mike, not at your generosity, but that you have some unfinished obligations in The Musical Cheese Pass that you need to attend. Even a post to chime in is better than ignoring it my Friend.

Jeff.....glad you brought this out as you were unjustly taking a black eye over it :thumbs:

Mike.....are you going to leave Jeff hanging or are you going to explain your position in the Musical Cheese Pass?