• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

20%off WOAM/San cristobal

jeht2000

bodybuilder for life
Been getting the email for awhile now,and thought some of you would be interested in the sale cigarking and their sister store have going on. They have 20% off any purchase over $75. In the email they say they have Hemingway work of art maduro and natural along with other hemingways.

You can call or order online. Mention code FP20 to get the discount. The sale ends midnight 12/21

Thanks for the info.
Do you know if their prices including shipping?
I tried to order (out of the USA) and it says -international shipping will be billed $0.00

I just don't sure if its right.

Jepe,

I can't speak for other retailers, but on my website, if you order from out of the US, the shipping charge will show $0. This is because shipping is different to each country (for the most part) and our system cannot calculate it. We will calculate and email the customer to let him know what the shipping will be. If their prices include shipping, I doubt shipping would be included to Israel. I sent 2 packages to Israel a few weeks ago and shipping was about $40-$45 for a box of cigars. I'd check with them to find out for certain.

Jepe,

I can't speak for other retailers, but on my website, if you order from out of the US, the shipping charge will show $0. This is because shipping is different to each country (for the most part) and our system cannot calculate it. We will calculate and email the customer to let him know what the shipping will be. If their prices include shipping, I doubt shipping would be included to Israel. I sent 2 packages to Israel a few weeks ago and shipping was about $40-$45 for a box of cigars. I'd check with them to find out for certain.

Will do that,I will check with them to see how much it will be.
Thanks for the info :thumbs::)

Jepe,

Now why on earth would you ship cigars to yourself???
....just don't make no sense is all. :laugh: :laugh:

Jepe,

Now why on earth would you ship cigars to yourself???
....just don't make no sense is all. :laugh: :laugh:

LOL! :laugh:

From Cigarking's website. :(

WE HAVE A GOOD SELECTION OF RARE ARTURO FUENTE HEMINGWAY CIGARS IN STOCK !! Check it out below:
HEMINGWAY Work of Art (4.9x60 / Box of 25)- ONLY $275!!
HEMINGWAY Work of Art Maduro (4.9x60 / Box of 25)- ONLY $275!!
HEMINGWAY Signature Maduro (6x47 / Box of 25) - ONLY $225!!
HEMINGWAY Short Story (4x48 / Box of 25)- ONLY $120!!
HEMINGWAY Best Seller (5x55 / Box of 25) - ONLY $205!!
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. PLEASE CALL US TO ORDER ANY OF THESE RARE CIGARS. RARE FUENTES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXTRA DISCOUNTS.

I called both stores and was told that none are in stock.

WE HAVE A GOOD SELECTION OF RARE ARTURO FUENTE HEMINGWAY CIGARS IN STOCK !! Check it out below:
HEMINGWAY Work of Art Maduro (4.9x60 / Box of 25)- ONLY $275!! :laugh:
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. PLEASE CALL US TO ORDER ANY OF THESE RARE CIGARS. RARE FUENTES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXTRA DISCOUNTS.

Just got mine 190$ shipped...

I called both stores and was told that none are in stock.

Sounds like someone wasn't telling the truth!! :0

Edit to add: I mean the retailer.. ;)

Just called AZ store again 2 sec ago and was told that they are still not in stock and that discount does not apply to RARE Fuentes. WTF!!!

I just called and they said Rare Fuentes are not eligible for discount.
The only maduros leftr were the classics

How did you get 20% off from $275 down to $190?

Different store!? :D

Maybe he was referring to the difference in price, and how 275 is pretty steep...I know a shop that had them for $250, and even that's pretty steep for WOAMs

Every since I smoked my first WOAM, thanks to Local669 (think that was his name) I've been trying to get more if not a box of these little guys. I'll even do a box split with someone(s).

I missed the exception of the rare sticks in the discount. Sorry guys, but hopefully you will find a great deal on some of the other smokes, like the vsg.

Different store!? :D

Bingo... Thanks for helping them out.