• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2003 Kosta Browne Kanzler Vineyard Pinot Noir

NorCalCigarLover

The Wine Guy
I've been sitting on my Kosta Browne wines like a protectant parent until the other night when a friend brought over a 2003 Justin Isoceles and a 2004 Kanzler Kanzler Vineyard Pinot Noir. This guy is a wine lover through and through and is always bringing over exceptional wines, I figured it was time to show him what a great New World Pinot Noir was all about.

I did not expect the wine experience we had and everyone else was equally blown away. Now, we've had KB wines in the past, hell, we've visited the winery more than twice, drinking all afternoon with the winemaker, but we never expected these wines to develop into the wine this is now. Concentrated black fruits and spice on the nose with a nice touch of strawberry on the palate ..... but the mouth feel ...... oh the mouth feel was spectacular. With some air this wine became more complex and developed its familiar Kanzler nose. What an incredable wine, I'm glad I have another to let sleep for a few years.

Needless to say, my friend was blown away, he sat there with his Reidal glued to his hand swirling, smelling, sipping for over an hour, he never expected to be blown away by a New World Pinot Noir. A couple of days later I received my latest offering for the 2004 vintage of Kosta Browne wines .... you bet I'll be ordering as much as I can afford.

:cool: