• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2006 TAA set available

ffopusxff

Cohiba Siglo III's MMMMM
Local shop had the event, but did not have a full turn out. Will ship to you $50 plus shipping. Not affiliated, but was able to score one for myself and trying to help others find these. Call Jack's 262-783-7473. If you get the last one post here to let everyone know. Have fun. :laugh: :thumbs:

Toast Across America.

We all make our favorite toast and ship them to others. It's a great way to try other regions toast.

Toast Across America.

We all make our favorite toast and ship them to others. It's a great way to try other regions toast.

I FELL out of my friggin' chair when I read this ROFLMAO :laugh:

Toast Across America.

this year i am shipping sesame wheat, with a lightly burnt crust.

Toast Across America.

this year i am shipping sesame wheat, with a lightly burnt crust.

I'm glad to see Rhode Island is offering toast again this year. As we all know, they are the quintessential toast region within the United States. Yummy!

This year I am contributing S.O.S from the Midwest.

Enjoy... :whistling:

Chippedbeefontoast.jpg

Toast Across America.

Thanks for the TAA Freebern, package arrived yesterday in perfect condition. I'll be sending your toast out tomorrow :whistling:

:cool:

You guys can really bust em.

This is a Toast Across America: ;)

"During the week of September 18-24, 2005, the Fuente and Newman families will host the third annual Toast Across America to benefit the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation. The nationwide fundraiser is estimated to raise over $300,000. Over 120 retailers are participating in the 2005 Toast and this year, they will contribute $50,000 ($10.00 per ticket from 5,000 attendees) from the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation Toast Across America to the Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund for hurricane relief. Each shop puts their own spin on the event but all attendees pay around $50 and get two cigars that haven't been released yet, the Fuente Fuente OpusX Figurado 7"x48 and the Diamond Crown Maximus Figurado 7"x48. "

I've got a pumpernickel that I've been saving to send out. Does anyone know why the do the PAA (Preserves Across America) after the TAA. My toast is always cold before I get the new jams..... :angry:

You guys can really bust em.

This is a Toast Across America: ;)

"During the week of September 18-24, 2005, the Fuente and Newman families will host the third annual Toast Across America to benefit the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation. The nationwide fundraiser is estimated to raise over $300,000. Over 120 retailers are participating in the 2005 Toast and this year, they will contribute $50,000 ($10.00 per ticket from 5,000 attendees) from the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation Toast Across America to the Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund for hurricane relief. Each shop puts their own spin on the event but all attendees pay around $50 and get two cigars that haven't been released yet, the Fuente Fuente OpusX Figurado 7"x48 and the Diamond Crown Maximus Figurado 7"x48. "

That is true, but this year,2006, they are a Forbidden Opus X, and a DC Max.
see Moki's link..
http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?al...cat=0&pos=8