• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 fuente holiday sampler

mementomori

Hi guys ! Anybody knows what kind of cigars 2008 sampler contains ? Needs some input please.

Decent selection but I don't understand why the Hemingways in the Holiday sampler are not maduros. They come out around the holidays like the Anejos so why wouldn't they put maduros in there.

Decent selection but I don't understand why the Hemingways in the Holiday sampler are not maduros. They come out around the holidays like the Anejos so why wouldn't they put maduros in there.

Variety.

They already have Anejo and there are those you enjoy the classic as much or more than the maduro.

I have a sampler from '04 that has the sharks in it. It also has a maduro and a natural 858. That is a nice selection.

To much for the Sampler at my local 112 plus Tax. Really the only things rare are the Anejo and the Opus, but can get the Anejo currently and the rest 3-4 times a year. I will be passing.

Brandon

With the 10% off it was a pretty good deal - WAS! :D

Well i still don't know what's inside , i mean what kind of cigars exactly are in this year sampler.

I have a sampler from '04 that has the sharks in it. It also has a maduro and a natural 858. That is a nice selection.

The 04 Sampler is the Shitnittle!!!!

Seriously, I have 1 full 04 left. Those 04 Perf X's are absolutely FANTASTIC, they have just aged to well perfection.

The sampler has been the same since 05 I believe which IMO is lame.

Seriously, I have 1 full 04 left. Those 04 Perf X's are absolutely FANTASTIC, they have just aged to well perfection.

I agree and I agree. I will have to try the Perf X's. I haven't smoked anything yet out of the '04 sampler that I have but maybe it's time to try a few.

I agree and I agree. I will have to try the Perf X's. I haven't smoked anything yet out of the '04 sampler that I have but maybe it's time to try a few.

I havent touched the sharks, but the Perf X's are just ridiculously good!!! They have become flavor bombs, as for the sharks I should burn one soon just to see what 4 years has done to it.