• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool (Pool is full)

Swifty

Dismember
Welcome to the 2008 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool!

(For those who are not familiar with a box pool look HERE.)

The rules are pretty much the same as LAST YEAR with a few exceptions.

If you wish to enter please read this entire post carefully.

Here's how it works:

Any member of this board is eligible to participate.
Those who have friends on other boards who wish to participate must do it through you. Only your name will appear on the boxes chosen by you and your friends. If any of your boxes win you can either have me send the winnings to you or you can make arrangements with me to have them sent to any winners not on this board.

Prizes:

200 Fuente Opus X/Anejo cigars

*Final - 100 Opus X/Anejo cigars
3rd Quarter - 25 Opus X/Anejo cigars
Half - 50 Opus X/Anejo cigars
1st Quarter - 25 Opus X/Anejo cigars

Entry Fee:

The entry fee is 2 cigars per box......

Possible entry fees per box are:

2 Opus X or
2 Anejo or
1 Opus X and 1 Anejo

How To Enter:

Go HERE and choose your box/es (Big thanks to Bruce (NullSmurf) for setting up the automated grid again this year!) and PM me with the box numbers you have chosen. You then have 3 days (Sundays and holidays not included) to PM me with a DC# or a tracking#. If I do not receive a DC# or tracking# within 3 days you will be removed from the pool until you choose new boxes (if available) and PM me with the box numbers and a DC# or tracking#.

Send your entry fee to me(address is in my profile).

When you send your entry fee please include a note with the following info:

* Your name (real and screen).

* Your current mailing address.

* Your box numbers.

* A list of the cigars you have sent.

Once I have received all entry fees I will have someone who is not participating in the pool draw the numbers (0-9) for the two sides (AFC and NFC) of the grid and I will post them on the grid.

Good Luck Everyone!

If I joined could my winning be held onto by someone like yourself since I'm leaving for Iraq in a couple days?

If not it's cool...

I predict that the winnings won't go out till Feb 4 at the earliest.

If I joined could my winning be held onto by someone like yourself since I'm leaving for Iraq in a couple days?

If not it's cool...

I'm in - Thanks for doing this again this year. Maybe my Steelers will be in it.

I am in.

Is GATOR allowed to play? If he wins he must forefit....he has too many HTF Fuente's already :)

If not it's cool...

Not a problem. We will get them to you wherever and whenever.

Khris,
Thanks for putting this on again this year! I had a fun time last time!

Smokes will be in the mail in the morning! :thumbs:

I grabbed 3 squares and will drop the smokes USPS Priority shortly. I do need the destination info though. I assume you will PM it to me right Swifty? Never mind I read the initial post again I see your info. Thanks as soon as I get them out I will give you a tracking number.

Step

It's under his profile. :thumbs:

Glad to have you join the fun!

last year, it took 2 weeks for members to reserve 50 squares. As of right now, there are 48 left. If you want to think about it, I wouldn't think on it too long.

I grabbed 3 squares and will drop the smokes USPS Priority shortly. I do need the destination info though. I assume you will PM it to me right Swifty? Never mind I read the initial post again I see your info. Thanks as soon as I get them out I will give you a tracking number.

Step

Swifty's address is in the 2006 thread. It's linked at the top of this thread.