• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 Releases

The only source I know of that has these is asking $3K, non-intact. I have heard (but have no first-hand knowledge) that other vendors are asking in the $1800 range (to the extent that the books haven't already been snapped up).

$812 in Havana and around $1300 at some LCDH is what I have read. I know one vendor has them pegged at ~1,450. Amazing the variations in price, and yet all will be sold I'm sure within a month or two...

The Havana ones have been gone for months. The european ones are in euros (not dollars as shown above) and nearly impossible to convince them to ship to you.

The Havana ones have been gone for months. The european ones are in euros (not dollars as shown above) and nearly impossible to convince them to ship to you.

No, they are in U.S. dollars converted from Euros; the prices I have quoted are correct. As far as getting them to ship to you, that really doesn't have anything to do with the price.

Would you mind PM'ing me the source? I'd love to order a couple of boxes at those prices.

Would you mind PM'ing me the source? I'd love to order a couple of boxes at those prices.

The vendor who has them at ~$1450 is not my source to give away; I hope you understand. As far as the $1300, that is what I have read on another board, so I don't have a source for them.

I paid $1600 for mine which was the last one avaliable to me...They sort of fell into my lap... :whistling: