• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2011 Fuente Story, God of Fire, and Opus Lost City

Jzaid84

I received my shipments of Fuente Story and God of Fire Retro Gift Sets today. I received my order of Opus X Lost City Double Robusto and Toro 2 weeks ago.

I can sell singles of the Opus X Lost City.

The Fuente Story, as many of you know, comes in a Travel Humidor with a Biography of Carlos Fuente Sr. The 4 cigars in the 2011 release include 1 Don Arturo Gran AniverXario Natural, 1 Don Arturo Gran AniverXario Sun Grown, 1 Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto, and 1 Fuente Fuente Opus X Tauros The Bull. Only 1,912 of these were produced for this years release. MSRP is $159.99. Call for CP Special Pricing.

The God of Fire Retro Assortment Set comes with 1 Limited Edition Prometheus God of Fire Retro Lighter, 1 God of Fire Don Carlos Robusto (2007), 1 God of Fire Don Carlos Toro, 1 God of Fire Carlito Double Robusto, and 1 God of Fire Carlito Churchill. All Cigars are 07'. Only 500 of these sets were released for this year. MSRP on this set is $169.99. Call for CP Special Pricing.

Best Regards,

Jimmy Z.

Why not just post the price here? ???

Also want to point out you never responded here to your CP packs.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=67972

Just out of curiosity, why do we have to call for CP special pricing when we are reading this on CP.

You two might want to do a little searching to why.

The truth is out there..

Only have 2 Fuente Story left and 4 God of Fire Retro sets left. Thanks to those CP members that have taken advantage of the pricing and actually calling to get their questions answered.

All packages will go out tomorrow.

Regards,

JZ

Fuente Story is sold out now. Only 2 GOF left.

Working on getting some more in. Stay Tuned..

Regards,

JZ

Fuente Story is sold out now. Only 2 GOF left.

Working on getting some more in. Stay Tuned..

Regards,

JZ

Reported.

BTW - did anyone from hear call up?

(send me a PM...just interested in knowing how things went)

Just got in 3 more Fuente Story yesterday for anyone interested. I believe I'll be keeping one for myself to age for next year; similar to what people do with Camacho Liberty's.

Hope everyone had a great Fathers Day.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=67972

Just out of curiosity, why do we have to call for CP special pricing when we are reading this on CP.

http://www.cigarpass...showtopic=67972

Other companies do not allow sale price posting. I don't believe Fuente is one of them.

JZ, would you confirm?

FIO

It is my decision not to post prices on certain items, Fuente Story and GOF being one of them regardless of whether it is allowed or not based on contracts and account agreements. It doesn't take much effort to call, or email , or PM, or text...my information is available.

The CP 5ers never came to be because a lack of time and knowledge on my part; I had too many things going on and I wasn't ready for it...I guess a little too eager to please (thats not such a bad thing though). That was 3 years ago. I am in the process of putting something together for CP exclusively. I am not quite sure if it'll be a 5er, I'd like to make it more than 5 sticks, but we'll see what I can negotiate with certain manufacturers.

Lot's of new sticks came out for the IPCPR....looking forward to hopefully put some new stuff in this CP-only pack. The pack, however, will be limited. Updates will come as progress is made, as always...

For those of you that were part of the sampler group for the House Blends, you all will be updated first on the next house blends and you all will also be the first ones to try it out as well.

Thanks for those who support me,

JZ

Oh, my confusion wasn't based on a lack of posting sale prices, most of us know that is the norm for retailers/vendors here. I was just confused about certain things that were never addressed some time ago, but it would appear that you have just explained it. :)

It is my decision not to post prices on certain items, Fuente Story and GOF being one of them regardless of whether it is allowed or not based on contracts and account agreements. It doesn't take much effort to call, or email , or PM, or text...my information is available.

The CP 5ers never came to be because a lack of time and knowledge on my part; I had too many things going on and I wasn't ready for it...I guess a little too eager to please (thats not such a bad thing though). That was 3 years ago. I am in the process of putting something together for CP exclusively. I am not quite sure if it'll be a 5er, I'd like to make it more than 5 sticks, but we'll see what I can negotiate with certain manufacturers.

Lot's of new sticks came out for the IPCPR....looking forward to hopefully put some new stuff in this CP-only pack. The pack, however, will be limited. Updates will come as progress is made, as always...

For those of you that were part of the sampler group for the House Blends, you all will be updated first on the next house blends and you all will also be the first ones to try it out as well.

Thanks for those who support me,

JZ

You may want to rethink that business strategy!

FYI - unless prices are prohibited by contract, why not post them?
When asking someone to contact you for prices it 'may' give the appearance that various pricing exists...depending on who you are. ymmv