• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2011 studio tobac world tour

Stephen_lynch2

June 22nd 4-8 pm.
Tobacco barn and brentlys fine cigars is hosting Studio Tobac 2011 world tour. Featuring the Cain Datona.

Enter for a chance to win the Oliva corvette and/or a 2011 ford mustang gt500 to benifit the Merriman house, a local demostic abused shelter.

Come check out the specials , buy a box of any Oliva cigars and get a limited edition sampler with cigars including a prototype cigar.

Event . June 22nd , wed. Night.
5023 Hinkleville rd.
Paducah ky. 42003
Phone : 270 442 7633

Come out meet Olive reps. Get some on the spot hand rolled cigars. Enjoy a smoke with the staff and myself.

June 22nd 4-8 pm.
Tobacco barn and brentlys fine cigars is hosting Studio Tobac 2011 world tour. Featuring the Cain Datona.

Enter for a chance to win the Oliva corvette and/or a 2011 ford mustang gt500 to benifit the Merriman house, a local demostic abused shelter.

Come check out the specials , buy a box of any Oliva cigars and get a limited edition sampler with cigars including a prototype cigar.

Event . June 22nd , wed. Night.
5023 Hinkleville rd.
Paducah ky. 42003
Phone : 270 442 7633

Come out meet Olive reps. Get some on the spot hand rolled cigars. Enjoy a smoke with the staff and myself.

I don't like olives!