• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-03 Tatuaje Havana VI Verocú Blue #1

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Tatuaje cigars is what got me into cigars. First box I ever bought was a box of Cabaiguan Corona Extras. I love their stuff and they made me love Nicaraguan tobacco over all others. This new release is exciting and so I'm happy to give it a go.
1. Nicaraguan spice immediately upon the light. As I got into the cigar it became unsalted butter and some other flavor which I cannot figure out.
2. More unsalted butter but now with a bit of black pepper.
3. The black pepper is beginning to build while the butter is still there. Maybe its more like a herb butter you might get a fancy restaurants.

So big surprise, I wasn't impressed by this cigar and this is coming from Butter's Number 1 Fan. It stayed medium, didn't deviate much. It wasn't what I like about Tatuaje. I don't know, maybe if it was Salted Butter rather than the unsalted version I might think differently but I wasn't satisfied as I expected to be. I have the #2 coming up and I've heard that one is very different so I will need to compare them and see. I wouldn't seek any more #1's out though.20220914_195233.jpg

You think they just need some time to chill and develop over a year or two? The Red band Verocu is delicious and I’ve found with a some age on it matures wonderfully.

Great review for both 1 and 2!