• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-08 Rafael Gonzalez Perlas (unknown year or code)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
It is the morning of July the 4th. I'm tired. Dog is not. I am quiet. Dog is not. I am now up walking the dog so that the wife can sleep. The sacrifices I make!
1/3: The start of this cigar is strangely familiar. It is close to the last Parti Short I reviewed a week or so back. Musty attic. Some lemon. Some biters.
2/3: More of the same. Musty attic, lemon and bitters. Occasionally I will get fresh cut hay notes.
3/3: More fresh cut hay and some chard wood. The last third wasn't particularly pleasant but being such a small cigar, it was hard to smoke that last little bit. Perhaps if i had my nubber with me, that last third would have been a better experience.

I thought it was an okay cigar. I think that if I was to go for this size in the future, I'd pick a Partagas Short instead.

It is the morning of July the 4th. I'm tired. Dog is not. I am quiet. Dog is not. I am now up walking the dog so that the wife can sleep. The sacrifices I make!
1/3: The start of this cigar is strangely familiar. It is close to the last Parti Short I reviewed a week or so back. Musty attic. Some lemon. Some biters.
2/3: More of the same. Musty attic, lemon and bitters. Occasionally I will get fresh cut hay notes.
3/3: More fresh cut hay and some chard wood. The last third wasn't particularly pleasant but being such a small cigar, it was hard to smoke that last little bit. Perhaps if i had my nubber with me, that last third would have been a better experience.

I thought it was an okay cigar. I think that if I was to go for this size in the future, I'd pick a Partagas Short instead.
Yea the short is much better but these are good for the price!!

Back