• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-13 Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Habano Corona Gorda by Espinosa

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
This is the Habano version of Guy Fieri's new ciga with Espinosa Cigars. The maduro will come along next. I like Guy Fieri though i am not a big food reality tv follower and I like Espinosa cigars so I was glad that I found this at a B&M while on vacation.
1/3: This starts out with an enormous amount of spice, especially on the retrohale. I guess it lives up to its name? Once I get into the cigar a half inch, I get heavily toasted bread. As I continue to work my way through this first third, the initial spice becomes roasted coffee beans.
2/3:Wood and buttery sugar.
3/3: Heavily toasted bread again. Buttered with cinnamon but no sugar. I also periodically get the taste of peanuts without the skin.

Pretty good. I would be interested in the robusto or toro sizes as the corona size seemed a bit intense at times.82263875-2E27-4658-A123-D7751B51D7F2.jpeg

Great write up, I agree with you on everything. I have the toro, and it's still pretty intense.

1. Guy Fieri is amazing. We met at an Espinosa event. Guy was kind to everybody, giving every guest his individual attention for at least 5 minutes. I never watched his show before that, but I am a fan now.
2. The Habano is a kick to the face when you first light it up, but that's kind of Espinosa's thing.
3. IMO, the maduro is far superior in flavor to the habano, amazing stick! Very well balanced and enjoyable.