• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-21 Bits of Havana by Kyle Gellis of Warped

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I don't know if this is considered a Warped cigar or if Kyle Gellis, the owner of Warped has started a subcompany, but his name was on the band.
1/3: Powdery. And the fragrance of jasmine blossoms, or whatever that white flower is used on Lei's.
2/3: Cantaloupe with the acidity of vine ripened tomatoes, but w/o the rest of the tomato taste.
3/3: Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and a dusting of sea salt.

If the draw could loosen up a bit, I would be more into this cigar. It is amazing how a draw can overshadow the taste of a cigar and put a damper on one's enjoyment.
B5D8B951-A7A7-48A4-A579-31C94091A9D6.jpeg

I don't know if this is considered a Warped cigar or if Kyle Gellis, the owner of Warped has started a subcompany, but his name was on the band.
1/3: Powdery. And the fragrance of jasmine blossoms, or whatever that white flower is used on Lei's.
2/3: Cantaloupe with the acidity of vine ripened tomatoes, but w/o the rest of the tomato taste.
3/3: Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and a dusting of sea salt.

If the draw could loosen up a bit, I would be more into this cigar. It is amazing how a draw can overshadow the taste of a cigar and put a damper on one's enjoyment.
View attachment 61546

Similar to Tatuaje SNS - warped has Dropped. This is a cigar made by warped for that club