• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

21 cigar salute

stickman

:love:

Hello all

As i was enjoying a smoke earlier, and I thought of the war waging in Iraq, It came to me that weather or not you agree with it, one has to be very grateful for the freedom that we have.A simple pleasure like a good cigar is likely taboo for many people. I have a great amount of respect for the soldiers who are willing to put themselves in harms way so that we may enjoy such freedom. The people of the USA are a very patriotic people and the us soldiers are very loyal to their leader.

For that I salute you.
My thoughts and prayers are with all of those involved and their loved ones.

Stickman

I totally agree with you stickman, a lot of folks don't know how good they have it until it's taken away from them. :thumbs:

Amen Stickman

I have a couple of good friends over there right now. My prayer's go out to them and the rest of the soldiers who are protecting our way of life. So I ask everyone to have a smoke for our men and women who are putting there life on the line so we don't have to.