• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

24 Finale and a Smoke

Pompous Pugs

Reaction score
Heading over to a buddies house to watch the finale.

Not one of their best seasons. The president twist was a tough sell after making his character so weak and wishywashy to know be some strong headed mastermind. Reintroducing Bierko with one episode left was also a stretch. Too many holes, too many twists in this season. But a much more action filled season, less love story lines.

Nothing like
Pizza,
Killians
a K. Hansotia X3 Ligero
and Jack Bauer.

What you smoking?

I'm thinking a Sig IV... :D
I'll update after the show!

YUP! Sig IV! :D

Great season finale...with 3 more years signed on I knew they would have a cliffhanger like that then just have Jack walk off into the sunset.
Good plot twist with the President thinking he had the upper hand. Still think they made him too weak during the first half of the season, however, to become such a villian.

K. Hansotia X3 Triple
As for the smoke kinda of like drinking a 151rum. Alot of bite, but very little flavor.
It was a longer smoke than I have had recently, so I also got bored midway through it.
Definitely a bold smoke, but not as enjoyable as 24.

Love the show but have all on disc and I usually wait for the next season to come on disc...record...and watch consecutively with a bottle....some gars and I am happy.

Any cigar for that matter.

The wife and I only started watching this season and boy did we get hooked. I'll have to rent the previous seasons now

I have to watch by myself in the basebment, because, for some reason, no one else in the fam. likes the show! Slackers. Hey, I can smoke in the basement, so it works for me! Season finally was great...on to LOST finally on Wednesday! What will we watch next week???

Love the show but have all on disc and I usually wait for the next season to come on disc...record...and watch consecutively with a bottle....some gars and I am happy.

That methodology is seriously like crack.

This past year we rented the previous seasons after starting this one to get caught up.

We were watching 4+ episodes a night for days on end.

Kind of a 24 bender. :)

I like the way the got Logan in the end. I was cussing Jack for not shooting him at first.

I'll have to roast a stick tonight as I cant smoke in the house and I'll be damned if I was going to watch it through the window. :D