• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

24-Jck Bauer

Cohiba 4

i am a huge 24 buff and was just wondering how many other cp members were. :)

Eh It’s kinda predictable. Besides I heard Keither Sutherlands has to pay some guy to fallow him around and make sure he doesn’t get drunk.

Here's a link to some discussion about the show we had after the season opener.

I'm just going to have to wait until it comes out on DVD. We really don't watch tv in our house, only movies, so we don't get cable, and we're too far out in the country to get any stations on the rabbit ears. If I paid for cable or direct tv or whatever, I'd feel obligated to watch it, and paired up with CP I'd never get anything done!

Gonz said:
Here's a link to some discussion about the show we had after the season opener.

I'm just going to have to wait until it comes out on DVD.  We really don't watch tv in our house, only movies, so we don't get cable, and we're too far out in the country to get any stations on the rabbit ears.  If I paid for cable or direct tv or whatever, I'd feel obligated to watch it, and paired up with CP I'd never get anything done!
[snapback]285749[/snapback]​

you should get the dvds off ebay. i got season 1 and 2 for 24 dollars each unopened from there. its a great show. :cool: thanks for the link.
Bryan

yep, that show has had me glued every episode since it came out. i have missed this season due to work, and will program my DVD-R to record it weekly, once i find out what channel they put it on... dang satellite :sign:

We never miss the Jack Bauer Power Hour in my household.

JK

Mrepp said:
Eh It’s kinda predictable. Besides I heard Keither Sutherlands has to pay some guy to fallow him around and make sure he doesn’t get drunk.
[snapback]285737[/snapback]​

The first season was good, but its been way downhill since. That Kiefer is having substance problems kind of detracts from the Jack character. I'm fond of Lost now, but I'm starting to get pissed that they're trying to drag out to years what should get revealed/solved in no more than 2 seasons. I've lost my patience. They need to get the cards on the table, THEN take 2+ seasons to deal with it.

I am a geek for it as well. This season kind of sucks though...but I still have the CTU phone ring as my cell phone ring tone. :)

~Mark

Every Sunday in my household the joke of the day is. How many ppl will Jack will mess up tomorrow! i also find my self telling ppl that piss me off. Your lucky curtis isnt here..! :D

Sunward said:
yep, that show has had me glued every episode since it came out. i have missed this season due to work, and will program my DVD-R to record it weekly, once i find out what channel they put it on... dang satellite :sign:
[snapback]285754[/snapback]​

FOX airs it
Bryan

Great show, one of my favs. This season is one of the best yet so far.