• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

30-40min smoke

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
Yo,
I know a thread like this pops up about once a year but hey every year there coming out with new cigars. I have ~30-45min commute to work daily depending on traffic so a full size cigar isen't an option. Any suggestions on quicker cigars??

-M

Yo,
I know a thread like this pops up about once a year but hey every year there coming out with new cigars. I have ~30-45min commute to work daily depending on traffic so a full size cigar isen't an option. Any suggestions on quicker cigars??

-M

Cut 1/3 off your regular smoke! :laugh:

El Principe
RASCC
SIG I
Monte 4
Dip. 2
Party short

Some of my regular short smokes:

Illusione 68

Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles

EO 601 Guapito

Back Ups:

Gran Habano Habano #3 Lunch Break ( they make a Lunch Break in the Corojo #5 as well)

Vegas De Fonseca Petite (beli)

Jesus Fuego (Numerous Blends in small Corona's)

If your desperate: :D

El Rey Del Mundo Petite Lonsdale
JR Ultimate Petite Corona

Padrón 1926 Serie No. 35

"I bet there are guys out there who feel the same way I do about throwing away a perfectly good cigar
because of time constraints. So when I went to Nicaragua, I told the factory to make a 4 x 47 cigar for me.
On the way from the farm to Esteli, the cigar took 35 minutes to smoke. So we decided to call it the No. 35"
-George Padron

Padrón 1926 Serie No. 35

"I bet there are guys out there who feel the same way I do about throwing away a perfectly good cigar
because of time constraints. So when I went to Nicaragua, I told the factory to make a 4 x 47 cigar for me.
On the way from the farm to Esteli, the cigar took 35 minutes to smoke. So we decided to call it the No. 35"
-George Padron

Well, it doesn't get much better than that for me, but I don't know that I could handle that in the a.m.
I suppose I'll try one Saturday morning to see if I turn green.
:laugh:

Padrón 1926 Serie No. 35

-George Padron

Well, it doesn't get much better than that for me, but I don't know that I could handle that in the a.m.
Bacon, eggs, homefries, toast and then the 35. No problem.

Doc.

The #35 is by far my favorite, I try to always stock some although they are a bit pricey as a daily PC. I also really enjoy party shorts and boli pcs, where the price can't be beat.

Ashton VSG Tres Mystique.

Hands down my favorite particularly good when aged.

My basic mornings consist of adding Cholula hot sauce & green Tabasco in my breakfast burrito, along with a bottomless mug of black dark roast coffee. The strength of a Padrón No. 35 doesn't bother me in the least!

The Padrón No. 35 is strong? ???

Brian

That's about the amount of time I have to relax most times when I really want a smoke. I'll be taking notes later when I have time. Thanks for the leads on short cigars.

La Riqueza no.5. Been through 2 boxes the past 3 months and I have to say I'm not at all sick of them. I've also got a 30-40min commute and it's a perfect smoke for the drive. (About 1/2" - 3/4" left when I pull up)

As for some other recent releases be sure to check out the Don Pepin blue label preferido and the cabaiguan guapo jr.

Padrón 1926 Serie No. 35

-George Padron

+1

Love these little guys. Great flavor and satisfying.

I used to enjoy 30-40min smokes too.

I tried some inexpensive smokes such as:
5 Vegas Gold Nugget (too mild for me now, but I used to enjoy the nut and caramel flavor)
PL Panatelas
Partagas Chico
Partagas Short (as suggested by others)
RyJ petit Julietas (little smoke with a lot flavor)
Monte #4 (a good one, but you may want some time to enjoy it)
RASCC (only if it is not plugged)