• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

38 members

the gurkha

NWMSU Mafia Godfather
Give me a break 38 guys and only one is in the chatroom, alright fellas lets start "chattin"

This is crap :angry2:

I am in the chat room, can see that I am logged in but no matter what I type and send it does not show up :angry:

Yeah something odd is going on with my connection to it as well, so I guess your not a poseur after all.

I've experienced some delay in using the chatboard, though you usually have to just give it some time before the ticker starts working again and your reply shows up. It's worked like a charm for me the last couple of times I was in chat. While there may have been 38 people on CP, how many were logged in but were off the computer doing something else? I'll sometimes leave the computer on and CP on one page, and it shows that I'm on all day, eventhough I'm not. I agree though, we do need more people chatting, it's quite fun really.

everybody was in the "other" chatroom. This one has been freaking hinckey.

NA

SamClemmons said:
everybody was in the "other" chatroom. This one has been freaking hinckey.

NA
[snapback]163435[/snapback]​
ssshhhh ;) , the other one is a lil' off the wall at times gotta keep it under wraps. Thats the secret plans chat.. :cool:

oh yeah if ya ask, and we tell ya we'd have to ki..... oh well you get the rest ???