• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4 more days and I will be at Rocky's place

rehrlich

Banned
Our awesome B&M is on our way to Honduras to have with Patel for days. I can't wait!!!!

Ours just came back with some awesome blends they made after taking the four-day course there.

The managers wife blended one that was phenomenal!

Have a blast! Do you pay airfare and that's it or what?

Steve

Get me some fusions? :whistling:

:laugh: I'm kidding! I Hope you have a ridiculously fun time over there and tell RP to keep making those fusions! Is he a roller? (silly question) but if so, ask him to roll a cigar in front of you...or ask about his personal blends that he smokes. Just some ideas for some questions for you :).

Have a great time, be safe, and report back with LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES! (I like pictures).

-Aaron

just got back. what an incredible tour and party. All of the Rps we could smoke. We even got to smoke the new "Decade" and we got to see the "Decade" box. What an awesome cigar and box. Should be out soon. Thanks to Gustavo and Oscar and all of the gang at the house for a wonderful time. I am still recovering from all of the flor de cana.