• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4th Annual MarchPools.com NFL Suicide Pool

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
image001.gif

4th Annual NFL Suicide Pool

$25.00 per Entry

You may enter as many times as you’d like

Rules

Pick one NFL team each week.

If that team does not lose that week, you are eligible to continue on to week two.

If your team loses its game, you are out of the pool.

Once a team is used, you may NOT use that team again in the pool.

All games are decided by the final score, after overtime periods, if any.

NO POINT SPREADS ARE USED.

The pool continues on until there is a single live person left who has not committed SUICIDE.

If there is no true winner (everyone loses once), the entrants who lasted the longest with split the prize pool.

The only exception is, at any time, the remaining live people can unanimously vote to split the prize pool.

All entries must be in prior to the kickoff of the game you are choosing.

Picks should be submitted to suicidepool@marchpools.com Please indicate the email address at which you would like to receive the sheet with everyone’s picks.

Payment should be made to Fast4Dr.

So far I have 80 entries ($2,000)

There is still 2 weeks to get in on the action

Wow, sounds like a very cool concept. Too bad I can't pick a coin flip if my life depended on it, let alone the winner of a ball game. :)

Now up to 111 entries. Should top out somewhere between 120-160 entries ($3,000-$4,000)

Let's get some of you guys in this!!!!

Is it called a Suicide Pool because thats what happens when guys lay $3000-$4000 on the line and by some tragic turn of events don't recover a dime of it?

CYG

Now at 129 entries ($3,225) You can still join in up until Sunday at 12PM

Now at 168 entries ($4,200)

Time is running out to get in. Picks must be in prior to kickoff of the game you choose!!!

Tonight is the Last Chance to get in the Suicide Pool

Right now there are a total of 200 entries ($5,000) but only 80 or 89 will be moving on to next week after tonight's game.

We already lost 109 entries out of 200