• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5-pack frenzy at famous

chadth

Was doing some typical work avoidance today and came across this at famous-smoke:

It's 5-Pack Frenzy at Famous!
Take a 5-Pack on us! Choose (3) 5-Packs and one of them is FREE!

They usually require you to purchase 4 5-packs to get one free. Doing some math, 3 5-packs of AF Don Carlos #2s come out to $7.70 a stick, seems like a good deal. The selection is limited but there are a few gems in there and thought I would pass it along.

Edit: I some how missed the vendor's post about this sale in this section, sorry.

I'm new here and don't know exactly the who's who and how to tackle the specials and offers. However I want to thank you as I took advantage of this yesterday afternoon. FWIW I didn't see it posted either but again thanks to you I was able to take advantage of it.

Here is what I bought, maybe rockets but I'm still in the process of tasting and finding my hidden jewels, LMK what your thoughts are:

Padilla Miami 8/11 Corona 5pk
Gurkha Regent Toro 5pk
Kahlua Torpedo 5pk
+ UPS Ground Shipping (is 1 day transit to my house) = 1 Happy customer and high expectations. 1st time I deal with this shop and was very happy when I called and ask if they could ship on Mon since it would delivered on Tue as oppossed to ship Fri for a Mon delivery having it sit somewhere over the weekend. Their answer: Sure thing!

Raf