• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

50 cent doesn't pay a dime in Cuban cigar fines!

You see the dressing room meal req's? Porterhouse or Fillet Mignon, well done. Jackass.

You see the dressing room meal req's? Porterhouse or Fillet Mignon, well done. Jackass.

Well done :0

Is anyone else completely f'n bored of: "Because is there anything better than lighting up a Robusto following a dinner of KFC and Hennessy?" ??? There are nearly 30 items on that list and it equates to a glorified children's menu. Comment on that. Unoriginal m'fers.

...it's like a list from a rich spoiled brat stomping his feet and making the most unreasonable demands he can think of.

I've read a lot of concert "riders" (did a couple of tours years ago) and most are about the same. Obnoxious spoiled brats, pretty much without exception.

Who cares.....B.B.S.

If ghettoness = a free box of Montecristos every where I went... Sign me up!

Myabe it's me, but I think he's thinking too small.

I'd personally go for the Partagas 150 Humidor.

Only in America!!

LOL...Those Cuban Montes are probably from Miami anyway.

Maybe I oughta update the rider I wrote for the Funk Brothers!!!
Damn good way to get some free smokes if you ask me!
Thanks for the post Darren!

Think of how many cigars left behind, thrown away, smoked for 5 minutes and tossed.... just a waste....

Thank God I'm not a huge Montecristo fan. :laugh:

I wonder which rapper is asking for the Opus and keeping us all in short supply. :sign:

Think of how many cigars left behind, thrown away, smoked for 5 minutes and tossed.... just a waste....
Not to mention the cigars that were cracked and rolled into blunts... :rolleyes:

These recording "artists" are a real trip.

You guys are just jealous man, 50 Cent is DA MAN!

How would he even know what is real and what is not? The promoter get's the best deal giving him Connies and getting 2 cents to perform. I'm sure they're well humidified Connies. :rolleyes:

If all i smoked were those you bet yer ass id know if it was real or not. Good for him id do the same or better with that kind of money. illegal cigars give me a break. I wish more famous people would insist on exclusive isoms bet you would see the laws change..You know all the idiots makeing these laws smoke nothing but the best.

Wow, he asked for the most common, well known Cuban cigar out there, and apparently doesn't care what size. He might as well have asked for a box of glass-top Cohibas. :rolleyes:

You could probably print some labels off the computer and attach them to some dog rockets and he probably would not notice the difference. Man, I wish I was in charge of getting his cigars!

-Mark