• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

***500 Posts CONTEST***

opusXmarco

Cigar Posse Member
Hey guys,

I'm coming up on 500 posts so I wanted to have a contest for some of my smokes.

Here's the deal...you can only post your answers once every 2 hours. You cannot *edit* your post. So think about your answers before you post. First person to answer all three questions correctly wins. Winner gets a nice package of smokes from my humidor. Contest will run till Tuesday April 25 11:59:59 PM-EST, no ifs ands or butts buts.

Question 1:

I use to post under a different name here when I first joined. What was it and what date was my first post under my current name? (Newbies can get this too)

Question 2:

What cigar did I finally 'unseal' after years of aging in my humidor? (You'll get one in package if you win)

Question 3:

How many cigars are in the top shelf of my humidor? (Closest without going over...bonus if you guess exactly!)

humishelf.jpg

GOOD LUCK!

Hey guys,

I'm coming up on 500 posts so I wanted to have a contest for some of my smokes.

Here's the deal...you can only post your answers once every 2 hours. You cannot *edit* your post. So think about your answers before you post. First person to answer all three questions correctly wins. Winner gets a nice package of smokes from my humidor. Contest will run till Tuesday April 25 11:59:59 PM-EST, no ifs ands or butts buts.

Question 1:

I use to post under a different name here when I first joined. What was it and what date was my first post under my current name? (Newbies can get this too)

OpusXzgars

Question 2:

What cigar did I finally 'unseal' after years of aging in my humidor? (You'll get one in package if you win)

RyJ Leather Humidor from '02

Question 3:

How many cigars are in the top shelf of my humidor? (Closest without going over...bonus if you guess exactly!)

humishelf.jpg

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for the contest. :thumbs:

Since I now have two hours to fix my mistake in question #1, may I ask where you got your humidor from?

Thanks for the contest:

1. OpusxZgars

2. RyJ Leather Humidor from '02

3. 55

I had my wife help me count, and we were both pretty close...so for my first guess, I went with the number I got. Thanks again!

1. OpusxZgars. April 10, 2001 5:49 p.m. was your first post under current name.

2. RyJ Leather humi

3. 53 cigars

Thanks for the contest. Congrats on 500

1) opusxzgars. First post under current nameis on Apr 10 2001, 06:49 PM Post #1

Hi, I'm a newbie to this cigar pass idea. I think it's great and was wondering who would like to participate. I wouldn't mind having a veteran involved (just to keep us newbies honest). email me and I'll get one set

2) RyJ Leather Humidor

3) 48

Thanks for the contest :thumbs:

1. OpusXzgars, Mar 29 2007, 08:29 PM

2. RyJ Leather Humidor from '02

3. 62

Thanks for the contest! :thumbs:

1. OpusXzgars
2. RyJ Leather Humidor
3. 61

thanks for the contest :thumbs:

1) OpusXzgars April 10 2001