• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5er challenges....for TWO games

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Ok...I am sending out a challenge...one very specific and one pretty general...

For GATOR...do you wanna wager a 5er on the SEC championship game between Alabama and Florida? Let me know...this one is solely for Gator...

Now...for the Alabama/Auburn game...does someone from the "Auburn Family" wanna bet? First one to respond gets the intial bet, after that...negotiations begin...

ROLL TIDE!!!

Melly

For GATOR...do you wanna wager a 5er on the SEC championship game between Alabama and Florida? Let me know...this one is solely for Gator...

Now...for the Alabama/Auburn game...does someone from the "Auburn Family" wanna bet? First one to respond gets the intial bet, after that...negotiations begin...

ROLL TIDE!!!

Melly

WOW! You do realize that Bama is going to be a 8.5-9 point dog in the Florida game?!?! :p Go Gators!

Do you realize that matters not 3 weeks out? ;-) I am not worried

ROLL TIDE!!!

Melly

WOW! You do realize that Bama is going to be a 8.5-9 point dog in the Florida game?!?! :p Go Gators!

I gotta give it to Mel...she's a true SEC fan! In the face of overwhelming odds a true SEC fan will stand true and talk smack with the best of 'em! :thumbs: :laugh: I'll be rooting for Bama against Auburn and I think they pull it out pretty easily :cool:

As an Auburn Grad, I must ask... are you giving points or straight up?

War Eagle!

Bryan

straight up...but sweetrice already got the main 5er bet...other than that we can talk about it

Auburn Family would never put up colors other than orange and blue! ;)

Oh yeah i'll take that bet, let's make it a premium 10'r :)

straight up...but sweetrice already got the main 5er bet...other than that we can talk about it

Ummm... lol. Maybe I was being to serious. I didnt mean to take the bet. lol. I am not a big fan of college ball. I just knew that Some people got killed, in a knife fight so i figure I would try to be funny. But if no one takes up the bet, Ill still do it even though I do not know one player from Auburn lol. Keep me posted so I know who to root for.

David

that's fine sweets :) you don't have to do the bet ;-) I kinda was wonderin when it looked like you took the bet anyway...

HUG

Melly

Oh yeah i'll take that bet, let's make it a premium 10'r :)

DONE

Melly