• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5th Annual Orlando Beer Festival

stogieman

" Herf King "
check out this site and the list of beer that will be there for the tasting.
www.olandobeerfestival.com
The wifey and I plan on getting pretty hammered so we already called down to the Days Inn at Universal for a room. There's no reason to drive after 6 hours of beer drinkin' and then we plan to spend the rest of the evening bar hopping down at Universal's City Walk. :D
The better half and myself share the same birthday so we decided on to enjoy this years at the beer festival. If it's as cool as they say it is, this may be an annual thing for us to take in. :thumbs:
I couldn't decide which cigar holder and what ceegars to bring. So I ended up picking out two nice ceegars, one being the Torano 1959 Exodus Torp and the being an Oliva "O" Torp as well. Carry case wise, I'm going with the Iron Man so I can have the cigars with me and not have to worry about dropping them or having them get damaged.
If I do smoke both of them 2 ceegars and still want to enjoy another stick, there's always Cigarz on Universal that I can stop by and pick one out. I'm going there next Friday for a herf with a bunch of folks from CF, so if any of you are in the area, your more than welcome. :D
You all have a great weekend and I'll be back on tommorro evening with a full report of the festival and a review of the ceegars smoked..... :) :thumbs: :)