• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

7 Drawer Humidor on Ebay

muddstick

Brazilia Whore
I have been looking at this humidor on ebay for a while and cannot decide what to do. I like the layout of this and would probably pull out the bottom couple of drawers for a couple of boxs. Anyone ever use this model or know anything about it?

7 Drawer Humidor

-gp

Looks pretty nice overall. I would bet that it will hold about 150 random sized cigars with those dimensions. I have a 3 drawer 150 count that holds about 115 smokes that doesn't have the glass door in the front, and it has no problems maintaining 65%RH with beads.

The dimensions are 13x13x21. With construction, edges, etc. I am sure you will lose some space on the ends.

Regardless, it's a small unit and looks like eye-candy. I would pass. You can get a better quality desktop, more functional and reliable, for that kind of money.

Eric

BTW, if you like this one, and are not concerned about reliability, quality, etc. -- then buy it.

Eric

T

BTW, if you like this one, and are not concerned about reliability, quality, etc. -- then buy it.

Eric

?? Thats why I am posting. I am only concerned about the quality. Do you have experince with the quality of this? The size is about perfect for what I am looking for. I need something in the house with drawers and the abilty to hold a box or two. Hence the drawers out at the bottom.

I do not have any personal experience with this humidor. I do have a friend who has one that looks very much like it and based upon that I do have concerns as to quality. Any humidor like this, I would have concerns, but that's just me. It's a mass-production humidor that has a nice form/structure and I think that quality is often sacraficed in a case like this.

Eric

I do not have any personal experience with this humidor. I do have a friend who has one that looks very much like it and based upon that I do have concerns as to quality. Any humidor like this, I would have concerns, but that's just me. It's a mass-production humidor that has a nice form/structure and I think that quality is often sacraficed in a case like this.

Eric

Well the problem is again its all about the seal, a friend of mine has a 7 drawer cohiba humidor that ran $400 for a 300ct same drawer design. Lemme tell ya, it’s a lot nicer then anything I own. He only charges his sponges once every 6 months because it maintains so well. So to sum it up I would cross reference the brand on it and do some digging. The design of it really isn’t an issue imo.

I agree with Mrepp it looks like the "Lucky 7" model Thompsons sells for $99. I am looking for one to store boxes and singles and they have one called the Mother of all Humidors that looks o.k.

MAG

Personally, Im not a big fan of the drawer type humidors.
But thats personal perference.
Take Mrepp advice and do your research, you dont want to get stuck with a piece of crap, that doesn't keep good RH.

The design itself I actually am very fond of. I have several other footlocker style humidors for storage and a small desktop for my quick to get smokes. This from a design standpoint is exactly what I am looking for. I know that the thompson model that is similar does not have a great seal. I am not able to find a lot of info out on this one. I guess that is probably enough of a sign to say dont do it right there. Thanks for the replies!

-gp

I have one just like the Thompson, but purchased it from the same people selling the other 7-drawer on ebay. I am very pleased with it. However, I use it only as a staging humi. Anything else goes in the coolidor to age or rest. I only recharge the humidifiers once every 4-5 or so. But I am always in there looking and playing! :love:

Nate