• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

70% Off Don Lino

Would it be possible for you post all your sales/discounts in one thread instead of starting a new thread daily? It would just keep the forum cleaner and easier to navigate your ssles.

Would it be possible for you post all your sales/discounts in one thread instead of starting a new thread daily? It would just keep the forum cleaner and easier to navigate your ssles.
I second that request.

Yes! I agree as well.

Someone may need to call them or something because I don't think the person who posts these reads the comments. Although it does look like they bought a banner, so I don't know if that means that Rod okay'd them posting every day.

Well the recent Buena vista post says "Daily Cigar Deals" rather than "Buena Vistas on sale!" So I think the advertiser got the message and I'd guess tomorrow we'll see a continuation of the Daily Cigar Deals thread.

We'll know then!