• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

70's 80's Party

cletus

Smokin' Member
Reaction score
I know this is an odd post but, There is a lot of older fellows in the place.

I am having a 7o's 80's Retro party for my wife, I was in need of some 70's 80's clothes or accessories. Party is coming up this weekend and I have already been to the thrift store and no luck. So if you got some Butterfly collared shirts in the closet that ur saving for that special day, give me a holla.

P.S. I love Cigars (in case it needed to be cigar related)

Damn, I just gave away my last pair of Levi's bellbottoms to my son's girlfriend.

Doc.

Skinny ties, red leather, animal patterned mini skirts, fishnets, leisure suits, jacket sleeves pushed up. running suits. On the more seedy side - colored mohawks, ripped shirts & jeans, studs, dog collars, motorcycle jackets and safety pins.

Don't have any of that any longer.

AVB said:
Skinny ties, red leather, animal patterned mini skirts, fishnets, leisure suits, jacket sleeves pushed up. running suits.  On the more seedy side - colored mohawks, ripped shirts & jeans, studs, dog collars, motorcycle jackets and safety pins.

Don't have any of that any longer.
[snapback]279535[/snapback]​

With much respect.
Sir,

mini skirts, fishnets, and dog collars still have thier place in modern day.

Warm Regards
cheekie

Wish I still had my Members Only jacket and Parachute pants. :thumbs:

-D

The eighties may be simple like tennis shirts (polo or izod) worn collar up under a button down. Some of the "preppy" chic from that era. Worn with khaki pants with cuffs or wide cords and boat shoes with no socks. In the 70's real wide ties were "in" and the colors were obnoxious earhh tones of yellow, rown,red,orange and such.

I will be attending in the traditional Miami Vice attire leaning toward the Don Johnson style.

miamivice.jpg

If I can find it that is.

AVB said:
I pictured you more like this.

London_punk.gif

[snapback]279630[/snapback]​

:sign: :laugh: :laugh:

That or the Def Leppard T-shirt with the sleeves cut out, stonewashed blue jeans, tight-rolled of course with a pair of Converse.