• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'97 PUNCH ROYAL SELECTION NO. 12

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Yesterday afternoon I sat on my patio while watching the Suns vs Spurs smoking a 2 yr old Fuente Dbl Chateau, that was a very nice medium smoke, it produce tons of volume of smooth smoke. I was sipping a couple of Red Hooks. After a chicken fried steak, garlic mashed potatoes and sweet corn dinner, I dug in my Humidor and spotted a '97 PUNCH ROYAL SELECTION NO. 12 that was put in my Habanos Limitada pass last year. Well let me tell you this little baby had a more stand up taste in flavor which, most Punch cigars are noted for. This cigar started with a rich coffee and earthy tone and varied from mild to heavy pepper at the finish. It might have been the Red Hook I.P.A. 's but I really was light headed after the Kings vs Jazz game. The little corona sized cigar took almost an hour to finally burn my lips. I have lost my paper work on who put this cigar in the pass, but I would really like to thank them, it was fantastic!