• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Añejo

Sunward

another brother
If anyone has seen Añejo's around, im looking for a few ... please PM me.

Ed

I heard they went to the new Fuente store in Las Vegas.
ANYBODY IN VEGAS PM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ???

Everybody start the cheer
MAATTYY MAAATTTYY MMAAAATTTTTYY

DUDE GO FIND THE ANEJOS !

Beefcube said:
I heard they went to the new Fuente store in Las Vegas.
ANYBODY IN VEGAS PM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ???
[snapback]193399[/snapback]​

There are lots of boxes in Vegas -- no Sharks tho, for some reason. Prices are too high, really... okay for Vegas, but....

People are reporting seeing them but I haven't and I've been to all the good shops in the area in the past 2 weeks. Tons of Opus but no Anejos.

Any store in this area, if you just walk in off-the-street...and they don't know you...you ain't gonna see any anejo or opi....even if they have 18 boxes *somewhere* in the store.

Horse said:
Any store in this area, if you just walk in off-the-street...and they don't know you...you ain't gonna see any anejo or opi....even if they have 18 boxes *somewhere* in the store.
[snapback]193417[/snapback]​

Yeah and that really chaps my ass. The way it works at my shop is like this:
Opus and Anejos come in.
We price them and put them on the shelf.
PEOPLE come in and buy them.
ANYBODY!!

The people that it usually upsets the most are the people that cherry pick. If I was in business to keep my doors open I also would only sale them to the people that regularly did business with me.

....... if you just walk in off-the-street...and they don't know you...you ain't gonna see any anejo or opi....even if they have 18 boxes *somewhere* in the store.

Did anybody else notice Mark didn't say he wasn't well known. :whistling: :D
I need to get back to that shop on Field St.... they have a great lounge with an outdoorsie kinda feel. ;)

Islesfan said:
You can give these folks a try....had them recently

http://www.tampasweetheart.com/
[snapback]193423[/snapback]​

You have to call and ask them. They have a 2 stick per order limit. I just ordered a bundle of Tampa Sweethearts a couple days ago and ordered a couple #49s with them. They didn't have any Sharks when I called.

My allocation of Fathers Day anejos was shipped Here to supply the new store. :angry2:

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

Ian, I have to stop clicking on your link. Every time I do I see all the Don's on sale and I have to walk away from the computer so I don't buy a box of each. See you when I get my end table.

Swifty said:
Islesfan said:

You have to call and ask them. They have a 2 stick per order limit. I just ordered a bundle of Tampa Sweethearts a couple days ago and ordered a couple #49s with them. They didn't have any Sharks when I called.
[snapback]193507[/snapback]​

You know, it used to be 4 until it started getting posted all over the place.

Lumberg said:
Swifty said:
Islesfan said:

[snapback]193607[/snapback]​

Thank the CF chaps for that one. Started a feeding frenzy a week ago they did...

mrjinglesusa said:
Lumberg said:
Swifty said:
Islesfan said:

[snapback]193607[/snapback]​

Thank the CF chaps for that one. Started a feeding frenzy a week ago they did...
[snapback]193611[/snapback]​

Stupid Nooblets can't keep a secret! :angry: LISTEN WHEN THE FOGS SAY KEEP THIS INFO SECRET!!! At least some of us listen out there ;)

No wonder a war broke out...you would think that all that butt kickin' would have made an impact. :0

Horse said:

Arlington Cigar on Green Oaks had half a wall full Opis last week (no Sharks, though)

preembargo said:
Horse said:

Arlington Cigar on Green Oaks had half a wall full Opis last week (no Sharks, though)
[snapback]193626[/snapback]​

Nice of you to share the info with everone else BUT your wife!!! :p