• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A bit much?

dlow

Noob
My humidor was getting a bit sparse, so I splurged a bit this week. I think I'm pretty well stocked for now. What ya'll think, did I go overboard? Which one should I kill first?

By the way, the post-it notes are for date, retailer, vitola, etc..

Total haul from this week:
IMG_2223.JPG

Alec Bradley Tempus, one of my favorites right now:
IMG_2224.JPG

Box of CAO black (my 2nd favorite right now), 5 Sopranos, a black vr 5'er, RP sampler, graycliff blue 5'er, couple of ashton VSGs, a cain, and an illusione 88
IMG_2225.JPG

AF holiday sampler (2007), HC, nub maddie, padron 1964, pete johnson sampler, perdomo 10th, casa magna, LFD and 3 random freebies:
IMG_2226.JPG

Oliva sampler, oliva o maddie 5'er (again one of my favorites), AF sampler with lots of chateaus (my #1 smoke, box is a recycle)
IMG_2227.JPG

A couple close ups of the holiday pack
IMG_2228.JPG

IMG_2229.JPG

New(ish) releases
IMG_2231.JPG

Got some great smokes in there! My vote is to light up that Tatuaje Cojonu :)

Good stuff in there. I say start with the AF Hemi. I seldom smoke 'em, but I always love 'em!

Sweet jeebus! Nice haul brother. I sure hope we get some reviews out of that little selection you picked up.

Got some great smokes in there! My vote is to light up that Tatuaje Cojonu
smile.gif

I concur! :D

Great haul! Isn't it a beautiful thing to look at that spread and know you can smoke whatever the hell you want out of it, right then and there?

Some good smokes there.
I just lit up Opux Perfexcion X out of my 08 Holiday Sampler. Can't lose on that one

Some really nice ones there....

The Sopranos... The VSG.. the Oliva Maduro...... man tough call!

Probably my favorite one that you have there are the Sopranos. They are just put you on your butt awesome. One that I am not seeing there are some Padilla 32s.

I have some Sopranos and Tempus coming in the mail next week. Cant wait to try the Tempus!

Awesome smokes though! :thumbs:

Thanks all who commented.

So, I went with the VSG torp since I've read so much about it and have yet to try one. Safe to say, I think I'll be searching for box of these pretty soon (once room clears up in the humidor). Man, what a great smoke.

You cannot go wrong with the VSG's, Illusione, Tatuaje or the Olivia.

Very nice haul.

Have you had any of the HC Series before? I have heard good things.

Have you had any of the HC Series before? I have heard good things.

Trying it now. :) Perfect draw and straight burn so far. It started out a bit bland but the flavor is definitely picking up moving into the second third. I don't have enough of a refined pallet to do a full review, but overall, this is a pretty good smoke. I really want to try their criollo and habano now.

I've had their Criollo and was pretty impressed! Nice medium bodied smoke with a touch of spice.

Holy smokes...not a compulsive buying by all means. Adderall helps with that you know...

I'm not much to talk. Getting ready to drop $1k on ISOMs myself...:(???:blush::0

Impressive haul dlow...I know you are going to enjoy those smokes. Let me know how you enjoy the Cain after you've reduced it to ash. Would be interested to hear your thoughts on that one.

You definitely went overboard, better send me some of the Ashtons and Fuentes to help knock down the size of that collection. :D

j/k... very nice shopping spree there.