• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A box of Perfecxion

They say this is a gift for that someone special. I think I fit that discription. :p :p

cigarsarge said:
They say this is a gift for that someone special. I think I fit that discription. :p :p
i think my guy has these for $50, but i could be wrong

barney

$70 dollars starting bid? :0

I suspect there will be several fools and their money parting company. ???

I just thought a box of "A"s is fairly unusual.

If those go for $75 each I'm going to buy ten and sell them for a 100% mark-up. Crazy.

Most retailers who are authorized Opus X dealers will get a box of Opus A's each year. Although I know of a couple who claim to have never gotten any. I have one box that was full at one time, it's now empty. I've been offered several boxes over the years. The price was usually around $500 for the entire box of 20 cigars. MSRP is $25 per cigar, I believe. That being said, I rarely see them go for MSRP outside of a authorized retailers shop. $50 per cigar is about the going rate.

That auction is for 1 opus X "A" in a coffin, not for the box that holds the coffins. I know where they have some of those for sale though @ $125. The opus in the coffin shouldn't sell for more than $40 IMO.

SIMPhomer3.gif
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm A's!

Did anyone look at the link in the last picture? The shop is a few miles from where I live, but damn! The $$$ I'm scared to go pay a visit :0

yeah, plus he puts his cigars in his dogs mouth :sneaky:

no sir, I dont trust him

A statue of a guy smoking a cigar. The cigar end lights up too!