• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Cheekie Apology

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
Although many here disagree with my viewpoints, I enjoy my time on the board. It is unfortunate that personal issues made their way the into threads and have affected so many. It is not my intent to recant, because I believe that I was standing up for myself, when I saw someone with an obvious disregard for how I felt about something. I apologize for allowing things to go so far. I admit, in the heat of the moment I was part of a confrontation. For my part of the confrontation I apologize. I do agree that things should have happened differently. I know some members have been waiting for my apology. And I know others will disregard it and continue to bait me. Regardless of those who do not care about my sincere apology, I still offer it none the less.

Cheekie

I don't think it's a matter of not accepting the apology, as much as it is the apology is just a start. If another similar situation develops shortly after the apology, the apology will be viewed as meaningless. Baiting, for example, would be a bad thing after you apologize - i.e. putting a link in your sigtag to information about how to deal with cyber conflict after just going through a cyber conflict. They could very well be viewed as a rub your face in the snow kinda thing, if you know what I mean... ;)

i agree let bygones be bygones. i am sure it's all a misunderstanding :) :whistling: :thumbs:

siriusstoogie said:
i agree let bygones be bygones. i am sure it's all a misunderstanding :) :whistling: :thumbs:
[snapback]279105[/snapback]​

How is it you are "sure it's all a misunderstanding"? I really am not trying to bait you into a fight, but to be honest, you've only been here a short time. I believe you couldn't possibly intimately know all the persons involved or the whole nature of the "misunderstanding" in order for you to be "sure"...

I know you believe the quickest way to resolution in these threads is to "let bygones be bygones". But actually the quickest way for any thread to die is for people to not make any further comments... ;)

OK..... since I made the comment that started this whole thing by saying I thought she was an Attention Whore..... I believe this apology is:

AS USEFUL AS TITS ON A BULL

Also...... if this doesn't involve you and you do not know what is going on.... it would be in your best interest to Stay out of it

Interesting take. Let me summarize, "I'm sorry but it's your fault." This is interesting, "will disregard and continue to bait me"... so somebody baited you and that got you going?
Sincere? Uh... no.

In the future here is how someone apologizes sincerely.

I'm sorry.

Note the lack of qualifications.

NA

Cheekie said:
Although many here disagree with my viewpoints, I enjoy my time on the board. It is unfortunate that personal issues made their way the into threads and have affected so many. It is not my intent to recant, because I believe that I was standing up for myself, when I saw someone with an obvious disregard for how I felt about something. I apologize for allowing things to go so far. I admit, in the heat of the moment I was part of a confrontation. For my part of the confrontation I apologize. I do agree that things should have happened differently. I know some members have been waiting for my apology. And I know others will disregard it and continue to bait me. Regardless of those who do not care about my sincere apology, I still offer it none the less.

Cheekie
[snapback]278968[/snapback]​

BkCloud114 said:
OK..... since I made the comment that started this whole thing by saying I thought she was an Attention Whore..... I believe this apology is:

AS USEFUL AS TITS ON A BULL

Also...... if this doesn't involve you and you do not know what is going on.... it would be in your best interest to Stay out of it
[snapback]279174[/snapback]​

attention.jpg
:laugh: :laugh:

SamClemmons said:
Interesting take. Let me summarize, "I'm sorry but it's your fault." This is interesting, "will disregard and continue to bait me"... so somebody baited you and that got you going?
Sincere? Uh... no.

I'm sorry.

NA

Cheekie said:
Although many here disagree with my viewpoints, I enjoy my time on the board. It is unfortunate that personal issues made their way the into threads and have affected so many. It is not my intent to recant, because I believe that I was standing up for myself, when I saw  someone with an obvious disregard for how I felt about something. I apologize for allowing things to go so far. I admit, in the heat of the moment I was part of a confrontation. For my part of the confrontation I apologize. I do agree that things should have happened differently. I know some members have been waiting for my apology. And I know others will disregard it and continue to bait me. Regardless of those who do not care about my sincere apology, I still offer it none the less.

Cheekie
[snapback]278968[/snapback]​
[snapback]279214[/snapback]​
Actually, the baiting part she is referring to is not the posts in the thread. It is the baiting that is continuing to go on in threads, PM's, and chat. All of which happened after that thread. For example, knowing that she doesn't like something, people continue to "go there". I'm not sure if it is to bait her into another confontation, to just try and annoy her, or to drive her away. I am not trying to start up another arguemnet, just to point out that she has taken her lumps, and will continue to as long as people feel she deserves pennance. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. Later guys.

SamClemmons said:
She is being treated the same as anyone else with her history.

NA
[snapback]279377[/snapback]​

Sam- I offered the apology, if you ( or others ) choose to not accept it that is beyond my control. I appreciate your reasoning. I am sure that some may agree with you and some may not. I would like to continue to learn and participate here on the forum, but, I have to admit that it is hard when the name calling does persist. I am not looking for a fight, argument, or piss anymore people off. I am just trying to move from this point forward.

EDIT: anyore to anymore

Sincere? Uh... no.

I'm sorry.

NA

attention.jpg

ROFLMAO..... that picture is not right..... but I will add it to my collection

Did you call me a WHORE :sign:

BK, NEAL ( SAM), AND ALL OTHERS OFFENDED

...I apologize for my actions

cheekie.

sorry guys, i did not mean to stir things up. it is clear to me that this whole thing is far deeper than "let be bygones be bygones" and would be more detrimental therefore i am steering clear. i apologize for ruffling feathers.

BkCloud114 said:
attention.jpg

ROFLMAO..... that picture is not right..... but I will add it to my collection

Did you call me a WHORE :sign:
[snapback]279464[/snapback]​

Why yes I did, you silly Motorcycle Madman Attention seeking Whore Boy!! :laugh: