• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Cigar Reviewers Journey

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
I was gifted this cigar from a fine BOTL that I work with...Asshole! He said I should smoke it and post a review here so here we go!

I cracked open a Bud Light and sat on the couch with this cigar... unsure of how to proceed. I put on some Avenged Sevenfold and let it blast. For some reason I've been on an A7X kick lately. I don't know, you tell me! With a deep breath I removed the cello from this puppy and gave it a sniff.

gallery_8234_842_85837.jpg

I was greeted by the smell of Grape Big League Chew Bubblegum. It brought me back to playing Little League baseball when I used to run across the street from the BB field to the 7-11 to buy it for practice. There were no veins that I could detect, and no noticeable oils on the wrapper. Though I must say the wrapper was flawless! The tip had no taste except for... you guessed it PLASTIC! The pre-light draw was perfect , very little to no resistance. The taste I can only describe as "purple".

The light was effortless, and quickly big volumes of smoke were billowing out of mouth. There was no grape flavor to speak of, just that Swisher taste. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing... The burn was sharp and straight through the first third, and the room note was more of a cotton candy aroma than anything else. Made me want to find a fair and blow 50 bucks on a rip off stuffed Spongebob. The ash lasted about an inch or so before falling in the ashtray, and completely disintegrating.

gallery_8234_842_20405.jpg

The second third is when the grape flavor started to really shine. It tasted just like the pre-light smell Big League Chew! The burn was still very sharp and straight. Towards the end the flavor changed from Big League Chew, that with a little grape flavored cough syrup mix. Not bad, but tolerable.

gallery_8234_842_63107.jpg

The final third the flavors went from BLC and cough syrup to more of a Flintstones Chewable Vitamins kind of flavor. I was still sipping on a Bud Light, and when I burped I thought I might have eaten an ashtray full of cigarette butts earlier and forgotten about it. I didn't now where the hell that came from! After I got to where I could bare it no longer, I decided I wouldn't desecrate my CI ashtray with it's stinky butt, so I thought of the one place that would accept this kind of filth. It got flushed!

gallery_8234_842_90859.jpg

I wouldn't recommend picking any of these up, unless you want to make your friends do reviews of them, and watch their general discomfort while they are trying to smoke it. Not that I hated it, I liked the BLC and cotton candy smells and tastes, but don't think for a second I would ever consider smoking another one of these willingly! Not unless I was paid to do so.

Cheers!
Keith

A Bud Light and a Swisher Sweet??!!! People have been banned for less.

Doc.